Chapter 19 : You bit me ah !

Start from the beginning

After a while, everything quieted down, and Mayer left, closing the door and quietly greeting: "Good night."

This bed was soft, like a huge cotton candy. The car and chatting sounds from outside the small windows were totally silent, this was the first time in the long time she had been in New York that she is this far from the hustle and bustle and can enjoy this absolutely peaceful silence.

But after sleeping for a while, Lisa felt thirsty.

Her cup was supposedly at her bedside, but no matter how much she felt for it, she couldn't get her cup. She got off her bed, and felt around barefoot for a long time before finally stepping on her shoes. But she still couldn't find her cup anywhere.

She walked out of the room with a heavy head so heavy she could hardly open her eyes. She leaned on the walls, constantly groping forward until she saw a slit of light on the floor.

Lisa crinkled her eyes in a smile.

There are people here. If there are people, then there will be water! She cheered for the wisdom that she embodied.

Open the door, this room was so big that.......

Even with all her might, Lisa's line of sight ended at the coffee table at the front of the sofa. There was a glass on the table, and it was half filled with water, quietly shooting rays of shining light.

Without another word, she lifted the glass and gulped and gulped the water in two mouths.

Just as her lungs were so moistened that they felt like they could float, an icy cold voice spoke from nearby.

"Who let you in here?"

That unique voice, coupled with the night, produced an indescribable sense of elegance and alienation.

Lisa stood up, and only saw a guy in a white shirt walking slowly from the stairs.

The soft silver light poured on his shoulders, cold and demanding.

When the other party got closer and closer, Lisa propped her upper body, and squinted, trying really hard to figure out who the other party was.

"Didn't Mayer explain the rules clearly to you?"

She cocked her head, this person was familiar yet unfamiliar.

His eyes were deep, his brow line beautiful, his nose bridge had a sense of nobility, and his lips.

Lisa looked intensely, her heart inexplicably moved, like there was something constantly flitting past her heart.

"What did you say......"

She wanted to look at him speaking. As long as he spoke, she could clearly see the place that put people in a fantasy. Her head reached over to the edge of the sofa, stretching her neck out.

"Don't make me say the same thing twice."

Can you speak a little longer?

Lisa shifted to the edge of the sofa, and lost her balance. Just as she was going to use her arms to cushion her fall, the other party caught her shoulders, and pulled her back up.

His fingers emitted too much strength, Lisa's shoulder bones were beginning to hurt.

"Go back."

Such short words again.

But when the lines of his lips tightened, Lisa felt a strength from the depths of her heart, driving her to grab the other party's collar, and hook on.

The other party turned away, so Lisa's lips grazed his ear, the touch warm and fleeting.

Lisa's chin ended up on the other party's shoulder.