Chapter 18 : "Genius" and "Devil"

ابدأ من البداية

"Little bun, have you ever looked closely at Mr Jeon's hands?"

Lisa was embarrassed. Even though she has never come close to Jungkook''s hands, but his fingers were were long and elegant, needless to say, while he was cooking, it was like a magic show.

"His hands have been cut by knives countless times. His wrists too have burn marks. What people see is his success and talent, no one has seen the price he has had to pay. So Little Bun, he has never needed anyone's sympathy, but he deserves everyone's respect."

At this moment, Lisa was a little bit in awe of Jungkook' that ice block.

"Mr Jeon has never accepted students, but since you are going to learn from him, then I have to make a few rules clear to you. First, without Mr Jeon's permission, you cannot touch his body."

I know, he is a clean freak.

"Second, if Mr Jeon did not ask for it, you do not have to do anything for him. Including guiding him around."

Alright, his sense of pride is still incredibly high......

"Third, Mr Jeon's sense of hearing is very keen and he enjoys silence, so while you are staying here, surfing the net, listening to music, etc., please put on headphones, please do not make loud noises, even when you are on the phone. Please finish showering before 9 pm......"

"Wait! Mr Mayer...... you talk as if I'm going to stay here?" Lisa widened her eyes.

This villa is indeed huge, but it's silently quiet and so clean until it's too much, this kind of place does not suit her.

"You are not going to stay here? This place is a fair distance from New York, and Mr Jeon rises early, he may want to teach you something at any time, are you sure you are able to make it here on time?"

"......"

She really doesn't want to stay here. There is no sense of humans here okay!

"Furthermore, since he has decided to teach you, he will treat you as strictly as he treats himself. So, he will not let you waste your time and energy in unnecessary things."

Lisa was feeling worse and worse......

"Fourth, no matter what time, as long as you use the kitchen, you have to clear and clean up."

What what, three points are not enough, that there actually needs to be a fourth one?

"Clean up the kitchen...... just how clean does it have to be?"

"As clean as the first time you set your eyes on it."

Lisa was stunned silly, this work area could be used as a mirror, and the floors were so clean you could ice skate on them!

"Are you sure...... I thought that you guys hired a bunch of people to clean that kitchen up!"

"Bunch of people?" Mayer looked at Lisa with a you-must-be-kidding-me expression, "That kitchen has always been cleaned by Mr Jeon himself. Before he left, he said that he would leave the cleaning to you, meant that he trusted you."

......this kind of trust was too much. She doesn't even organise her room that well normally, how is she going to handle such a big kitchen?

"Fifth....."

"Wait, there's a fifth?" Lisa's scalp was numbing up.

Mayer smiled, "I promise it's the last point."

"Alright, say it."

Mayer's vision sank down: "Ms Lisa, you may not be an avid cook, and your life goal may not be to be a head chef, but trust me, for the time you will be with Mr Jeon, it will be an experience you will continuously look back on. Cherish it."