𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉ℯ𝓃:𝑳𝑼𝑵𝑪𝑯

Începe de la început

Nancy sat on his right and Holly sat on his left. "Alright, so I leant you all to have lunch, so Mike before you go to school go get you and Holly some snacks and Nancy here's some money, get some food so you don't starve at work." She gave her kids some money.

"Alright." The two responded. Nancy and Mike took the money and went back to eating.

After breakfast Nancy went to work, Mike and Holly went to seven eleven to get snacks. The bell chimed as they walked through the door and the same girl with black and pink hair fretted them. Holly smiled at her and waved, Mike gave her a slight smile and went to the candy isle.

Holly got skittles and stood next to her brother. Mike got trollis and sour patch kids watermelon gummies. "Holly, get something else too." Mike spoke, "You don't eat those trollis? Who are they for? Casper?" Holly pointed and picked out normal sour patch kids.

"They're not for me, they're for my friend." Mike replied. "Oh my gosh, you have friends?" Holly put a hand on her heart. "My little Mike is growing up!" She said sarcastically.

"Shut up." Mike rolled his eyes and pushed her to the counter. "Hey, how much is this?" Mike placed the stuff on the counter. "Mmh, six dollars and thirty seven cents." She smiled. Mike nodded and put the money in the counter.

"Thank you, have a nice day!" She put the money in the cash register. "You too!" Mike pushed his sister out of the store and the bell chimed once the door closed.

After a few minutes Mike got Holly to the middle school, "Have a nice day, Holls. Don't let Devon and Denis walk over you, ever." Mike fixed a strand of his sisters hair, "Thanks, you too, dork." Holly walked into her school and out her candy in her backpack.

Mike chuckled and started walking to his school. Devon and Denis were somewhat like Troy and James, Deven was Troy's brother and it seems to Mike that he just picked up from his brother. The Walshes just have problems with the Wheeler's.

Mike got to his school and opened the door. He walked to his locker and was greeted by a certain brunette. "Hey Mikale." Will gave him an innocent smile. Mike playfully rolled his eyes and couldn't help but smile at him.

"Hey, Byers." Mike gave him the gummy worms. Will's cheeks turnt a crimson red. "Thank you, but stop spending money on me!" Will looked at the ravenette.

"No. I get gummy's, you get gummy's." Mike unlocked the locker and grabbed his history book and a extra notebook to take notes.

Will already had his so he was waiting for Mike to eat his so they could walk to class together. Mike closed his locker and faced Will, "Let's go." Mike turned around and out his arm around the boys shoulder when he started walking next to him.

Mike and Angela locked eyes, she was smirking. Why? She then looked at Will then to Aurora. Aurora rolled her eyes and walked away from Angela. Mike brushed it off and continued walking to class with Will.

Mike and Will went to Mr. Fest's class and sat in their chairs. Mr. Fest was fixing and organizing up some papers. A few more kids walked into the classroom before it started.