"I… wasn't. Saviour, what are you doing here?" I breathed, staring his handsome face.

"Kyro. That's my name, baby. I'm here to help you get ready upon Scar's instructions," I tilted my head with a smile as he stared down at me in awe, admiring every inch of me.

Kyro. Fucking sexy name.

"Hm, I don't mind. I wasn't done getting dressed though," I whispered, biting my lip in the process.

"Don't worry, I'm very patient and, I can help you," he winked, his hand moving to pull me by my waist towards his body. My breasts pressed against his muscular chest when I placed my hands against his sharp shoulder blades.

"I'd love that, Kyro." I murmured, tiptoeing to wrap my arms around his neck as we maintained eye contact. Fuck, it was so hard to believe that a man as perfect as him had skull-fucked me a few weeks ago and had tasted me.

"He told me not to kiss you," he sighed deeply, as though he was gathering all his willpower to resist me, "he told me not to touch you. But all I want to do right now is bend you over one more time and taste your pretty pussy."

"Hm, what he doesn't know won't kill him, Kyro." I giggled, and saying his name must have incinerated the last of his self control because at that moment, he kissed me so good that I moaned.

I fisted his shirt when our tongues began to swirl together, and his large hand moved to cup my breast and pinch my nipple gently while I sighed against his mouth. Holy shit, he was still such a good kisser it took my breath away.

I breathed when he began to kiss down my neck, licking on my weak spot that he still remembered so well as his hand squeezed my ass.

He took one of my nipples into his mouth and I moaned, arching my back to meet the satisfying warmth of his mouth. His tongue swirled and flicked sensually, making me soak my panties easily.

"I can smell your arousal, and he's going to fucking kill me but I can't stop. You're so beautiful." He whispered against my tight nipple, biting it gently before letting go slowly. Just that sight alone was so hot, I was losing my mind.

"I want you," I sighed, holding his strong shoulders to urge him not to stop.

"Maybe someday, goddess. We'll both fuck you till you can't walk," he whispered, kissing me one more time and stepping back to watch me.

I smiled, taking off my dress and slipping on the rest of my lingerie. Once I was done, I changed my dress to wear the red one he had sent with the black one, and it complimented my body better.

After dusting my face and applying some lip gloss, I sat on the ottoman while Kyro strapped my shoes on for me, kissing my leg softly while I giggled. He was such a gentleman, whoever would be his woman was going to be so fucking lucky.

After everything, we walked out to where the guards where settled comfortably in my living room. They both got up when they saw me and smiled, clearly happy to see me.

"Shall we?" Kyro murmured against my ear and I nodded with a smile, allowing him to lead me out by the small of my back.

Matteo and Julian opened the large matte doors for us and we stepped out, walking towards two black SUV's that were parked in my driveway. I was going to ask how they made it past my security but Scar was capable of anything and everything.

The third guard, Daniel, was settled in the car. Kyro opened the door for me, helping me into the luxurious car before getting in beside me. Matteo and Julian rode in the other cars, following closely behind us.