|| 4 ||

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

You have been a touchless, kissless virgin for the whole 23 years of your life, and now that you are getting a feel of masculine touch, your internal self is screaming like hell.

"What are you doing?"

"Your thighs are perfect," he says with an indifferent expression. His hands fixated on your thighs.

"See, you can't just touch me like that." You slap his hand to move it away.

"Okay."

Okay??

"Sorry, but I am not going to take it," You inform the lady and begin heading your way. However, your mind wanders somewhere in those long, slender, manly fingers.

"That would have looked good on you," Jungkook says again.

What is his problem, dude? "Did I ask for your opinion?"

"I was suggesting."

"Thank you for your suggestion, but..." You halt your speech as you look around, people staring at both of you. Obviously, they would! People love gossiping about today's generation of kids, showing public affection with no shame. Even you love talking about it among your friends. Who would have thought someday you would be one of them?

"Listen, you can't say such things loudly in public, okay?"

"I was trying to help." Jungkook looks at you, scouting his eyebrows. He wonders where he went wrong and why are you so agitated. He said what he felt; there was nothing wrong with speaking the truth. You do have a great body, he thinks. And those skirts would enhance it even more. What's wrong with looking hot?

"I understand. But what you said is not something to be said loudly.. and ..." You sigh before saying anything. The way he looks at you, perfectly ready for a debate, explaining anything to him, would definitely not get into his head. You have already seen examples of his cockiness.

"If you want to help me the next time, whisper it in my ears." You say sarcastically.

He tilts his head. "Whispering would help?"

"Yes, definitely." 

"Okay"

"Okay, so shall we get going?"

"Alright."

You take a deep breath and pass the blocks nearby, nearing the museum. After walking for a few while, you both reach the museum entrance.

You hadn't researched much about the museum before. You typed 'museum nearby' on Google Maps and brought him to the nearest one.

Now, both of you are standing in front of a Japanese museum, and you don't know if he's into Asian culture stuff or not. You mean he works abroad, earns a lot, and probably has his feet high above the ground. Culture and stuff don't look like his stuff.

"Well, this is a Japanese museum. I hope you're okay with it. If you want, we can visit some other famous spots nearby." Double-checking before is good. You don't want to be called a lousy guide later. Reviews matter!

"If we are already here, it's better to see what's inside. Art subsidies cultures, and knowing other people's culture sometimes helps enlighten the mind."

Lord! Enlightenment? Hearing the word enlightenment from his mouth seems so foreign and exotic.

"Wow. You don't look like someone who is rooted in culture."

"Why? Do I look like some mafia to you?"

Snack? Yes!

Mafia? Your eyes gawk at the skull inked just below his elbow. Umm.. probably yes??

Both of you enter the museum, and you choke at the sight because it feels like you've entered a new world. You never knew your city has a whole ass museum of Japanese art. Guess animes have worked their job perfectly.

The museum is not that big, but you can see many beautiful sculptures, significant works of Buddhist art, painted folding screens, ceramics, and kimono.

Your eyes move to the right to see the guy you are with. But you find no one. You look to the left and find him seriously gawking at work.

The print reads "Plum Garden at Kameido --- Utagawa Hiroshige"

You approach and stand beside him, looking at what he's looking at. After looking at the print for a while, all you understood was that it is from Utagawa Hiroshige's best-known series—One Hundred Views of Edo. Containing an ambitious 119 images, the series depicts famous and noteworthy areas of Japan's capital city, Edo (now Tokyo), in all four seasons.

---This is all that is written in its description.

"Do you know why this painting is so famous?"

Not much brainstorming. "Because it shows all four seasons and has a total of 119 images in it."

He looks at you with his eyebrows raised.

"I mean, this is what is written in the description."

He smiles slightly, and you swear this is a sight to behold, the highlight of the day.

"The Plum Garden at Kameido is one of Hiroshige's most recognizable designs since it was famously copied by Vincent van Gogh in 1887. Do you see this?"

He points at something in the picture, and you move your eyes toward it. "Blossoming plum tree and its unexpected hues, especially the reddish sky, makes this piece special."

"I see."

"Isn't it beautiful?"

You move your eyes to look at him and smile. "Indeed."

The rest of the day, you went through all the sculptures. And to be honest, you have started liking him a bit. He is not that bad.

"Do you want to have ice cream?" You ask.

"Sure."

It's been weeks since you have had ice cream, and now you are digging it in. Ice creams are your guilty pleasures. Your favorite thing. Your go-to impresses tactic. Who cares about weight when the vanilla melts in your mouth, and your throat feels that cool sensation? No one!

You are busy exploring your choco-nuts when you find Jungkook staring at you.

"What happened?"

He looks at you and licks his lips. Fuck that is so hot, and it makes you squeeze your legs unintentionally.

You divert your mind from whatever he's doing and focus on the ice cream.

"It's time to stay focused, girl," you tell yourself internally.

Suddenly, you see Jungkook approaching you. He stands right in front of you and bends down to your height. You can't understand what's happening, and the proximity adds more to your confusion.

He brings his face close to yours, so close that now you can feel his hot breath on your neck.

Your heart is beating so fast that you're afraid he will hear it. If he asks something about it, how would you defend yourself?

You slowly feel his breath moving up toward your ear.

"Don't lick it like that." 

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌