Visiting Family, again (19)

Z- This is going to be very long: 

Liya POV:

Today was the day, the day I would marry my crush that I met 3 weeks ago. I was living most girls dreams right now. And I may not sound it, but I'm very ready for this.

I woke up at my usual time, 8 am. And walked downstairs to get breakfast. Mari was still asleep so I just grabbed something from Marcus that I think she would like and took it back upstairs.

I put it on the table next to her bed and saw how she slept at night. She sleeps like she's getting electrocuted. I went back to my side and ate my eggs and bacon.

It was now 9 and she still wasn't awake. How can she sleep this long? I bet she could sleep all day without waking up. I put on a half white and half light blue hoodie with black pants and white shoes, and left the room. It's crazy to think that I'm her bodyguard and not with her every second of the day.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I went over to my parents house again, just to remind them that the wedding was today because knowing them, they lost the invite.

I knocked on the door and my little sister came to the door.

"You know, you should let an adult open the door, just in case it's a bad person." I said to her, she hugged me and I walked inside.

"Mom! Are you here?" I called out, and I got the most rude response. "Go away. No one asked you to be here." My father said. "Shut up! Mom and I are upstairs." My brother said, I'm glad he's not my father's pet anymore. "Up up!" And my sister jumped on me. "Okay just this once." I put her on my shoulders and she gripped on my head and I walked upstairs.

"The room to the left."  I opened the room to the left and It was Austin, ironing a suit and my mom fixing what I'm guessing is Alexis' dress.

"Ah! You came back! and on your wedding day too." My mother went up to me and hugged me. "Did you get taller? 2 weeks ago, we were the same height." My mother said, and I scratched the back of my head, "yeah, I'm 5'8 now, I was 5'6, 2 weeks ago." I said, "What!" My brother went up to me and stared me in the eyes. "Aw, now we're the same height. I liked being taller than you." Austin said, and I rolled my eyes. 

"Soooo are you excited?" Alexis asked me, she was still clinging onto my head. "Yea, I guess." I really was excited. "I can't believe you're getting married to the princess. Lucky."  My brother stated. "Mom, are you excited?" I knew she was thrilled to meet Maria, she has been wanting to meet her for years actually. "Of course! can't wait to meet the person that had to also deal with your gloomy personality! How did they do it?" My mother laughed, "haha very funny mother." I rolled my eyes and then Austin started laughing.

"Are you sure your father can't come?" My mother asked, You still want him to come after what he said to me? "You still want that old man coming to your daughters wedding after what he said last time and just now?" Austin said, I'm thankful for my brother and his way to be able to see again.

"he's your father dear, he's not the best with treating ladies but he is truly still your father." She said, I almost felt bad for leaving him out. Almost though, "No, he was rude to me then and he still hasn't changed. He's the reason I left in the first place, and on top of that, Maria got hurt." I said, and my mother looked at the floor. "And he said he didn't want to come in the first place." Alexis said, how is this 6 year old making more sense than you right now mom?

"He doesn't mean it. He loves you Aaliyiah, just doesn't know how to express it." She said, I looked at her again and shook my head no. "Please reconsider! Your father truly doesn't mean it!" She yelled, I didn't want her crying or to make her sad. Even though I hated my father, I really did everything I could to keep him happy.

"Fine. But if he slips up at my wedding, it's over." I can't let my mindless father ruin the best day that's ever going to happen to me. If he says or even talks, I'm sending him out.  "Oh Thank you Ari!" My mother gave me another hug. "I'm begging you," I said, and she looked at me confused. "Don't say 'Ari' in front of Maria."  "Okay I got it! I'll try to remember." She said with a smile. "Don't regret this when dad does something stupid." Austin whispered in my ear and I nodded.

"Hey its 11, I better get going to prepare, mom and sis remember your roles and if your going to bring flowers, bring green ones." I said, and walked downstairs. I put Alexis on the couch and kneeled down. "Y'know, I bet Maria could get you a better unicorn than I did." I said, "REalLy! I'll still keep yours though." She said, I kissed her forehead and gave her a hug. "See you in 5 hours." I said, and I left out the door waving.

5 hours. 5 hours until the wedding actually starts.

I walked around the Village for a while and bought some stuff that I think Mari would like. She likes the color green so this should do. Ugh it's going to be weird, so many people there for a one-sided wedding. I am excited, I just have to ignore these feelings.

It was now 1 pm and I decided to go back to the castle to check on Maria. I opened the door and went upstairs and opened Maria's door. .... How was she still asleep!? I mean she woke up for a second to eat her food, but she just went back to sleep!

I hid the stuff I bought in the corner and went over to Maria to wake her up. "Mari, wake up." I shook her and she slowly turned facing me.

"*yawn* What do you need honey~?" She said in her sleepy voice, "That was really cute, you know that?" I said, and then realized what I said. "Huh?" She said, "Its 1 in the afternoon."

...

"What!" She jumped out of bed and ran to her closet. "TURN AROUND!" She yelled and I quickly turned around and turned back, knowing that she dresses like she was a cheetah. "Hey those are my clothes again." I said, but she paid no attention to me. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier!" She yelled, "You were asleep, you ate your breakfast then went back to sleep, plus I was visiting my family." I said, "Your family? I can't wait to meet them!" She smiled and went back to rushing. "Yea my little sister and mother can't wait to see you."   "You have a little sister?" She asked, "I've always wanted a little sister! So I could give them things and they would look up to me, just a sibling is what I really want. So it wouldn't be lonely." Mari said, 

"Ready to get married?"

"of course."

1236 words.

sorry it was so long.