"It's really kinda sad because if they have somebody to care about them, they weren't turned out to be as bad as they are... It's a real shame..." I shake my head. "I think we should better talk to them."

Then we bid farewell to Officer Jenny and search for the Squirtle Squad, and just when we find them playing in the river, one of the Squirtle notice us and attack us with Water Gun.

"What's the big idea!" Meowsie is not happy that her fur is soaked as she goes for Payday, but the coins are scattered around us and making us unable to walk.

"Meowsie! That's enough! Stop wasting our money!" I say.

Meowsie stops as I try to step forward. "I've enough of your antics! Pikachu! Quick Attack!"

But when Pikachu is about to attack, the five of them gang on the Pikachu and slam him into the water, then it is hurt by a Goldeen's horn.

"Pikachu!" Just before we can try to grab the Pikachu, the Squirtle use ropes to tie us up.

"What the-" Then they tie all of us up. Then we also hear Meowth's voice.

"You!" Insey says.

"You're not going to squirt out of this time." Meowth laughs. Then we wonder if Team Rocket is working with the Squirtle Squad right now.

When we're taken to the cave, Meowth tries to appeal to Meowsie again, but Meowsie just bites his tail while turning away.

I try to reason with them. "That Meowth is with Team Rocket. He is working with an organization that wanted world domination. They are tricking you into doing their dirty work!"

"Really?" Before the Squirtle can continue, Meowth tries to use Fury Swipes on me, but fortunately, I use the Iron Plate on me to make sure that the Fury Swipes doesn't really affect me.

"Who would you rather believe? A human or this fellow Pokemon?" Meowth demands, and I roll my eyes, technically I'm also a Pokemon as well...

Serena looks at the Pikachu in the cage and says, "Pikachu is in bad shape. We've got to do something."

"Yeah, if only we have some potions with me, we ran out of them while training with Nidoking and Nidoqueen..." Insey says.

"We can buy them in a nearby town." Brock says.

Yellow tries to reason with the Squirtle, "Squirtle Squad, you have to help us, Pikachu is injured and we really need to help him recover."

With Meowsie distracting Meowth, he doesn't hear what we're saying. Squirtle says, "Why should we believe you? We're not falling into your tricks."

"We are not going to run away." I decide to reason. "You already have Pikachu there, and don't you see it is injured? What if you are the ones being injured and there's no medicine for you?"

The Squirtle leader looks at the Pikachu and says, "Fine, if you're not back here by noon tomorrow, then this girl is going to have it."

I gulp as the two Squirtle free me and Yellow, while they are threatening me by doing something to Serena. I feel rage in my body, but I decide to calm down and I say, "We promise."

Then both Yellow and I run off to the nearby town. And Meowth was shocked to see the Squirtle Squad freeing the two of us and he wants some answers, but I just hope that Meowsie can continue to distract Meowth.

We rush to the town and Yellow accidentally falls to the ground. "Yellow! Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." I pull Yellow back up, and she blushes a little. "Just a scratch won't hurt me. We need to keep going."