I took a picture of Carlos cooking and decided to post it on my story.

By the time we all had our burgers in our plates and our drinks in our hands, gathered by the large outdoor table

By the time we all had our burgers in our plates and our drinks in our hands, gathered by the large outdoor table. The tournament finally begun. Luckily, it had just begun to get dark so the projector that was playing the match was clear.

For the whole duration of the event, me and Carlos clung onto each other when one of our player would get close to scoring a goal or the other way around and we'd make a fuss whenever we scored a goal, while dissing Liverpool making Lewis and his parents roll their eyes as they kept praying their team would score another goal.

"Yes! Vamos!" Carlos got up in excitement as Karim Benzema scored our fifth and it being his second goal not even fifteen minutes apart from the first one, startling the hell out of me while doing so but I soon joined him in cheering.

In the end, it was 5-2 for us and a sour look was plastered on the Hamiltons faces.

"Sorry, Hamiltons. That's what you have to deal with being a Liverpool fan, sucks to be you." I shrugged their way. "It kind of like being a Ferrari fan in 2021. Pure misery."

I caught Carlos offguard, "Hey! You're mean."

I snorted at his offended face but he later cracked up, causing everyone to copy him.

"You know what will make you guys brighten up after being obliterated?" I asked them, "Pool time!"

We all ran, and by we I mean us three drivers, to the pool all while taking off any extra clothes on the way before jumping in and instantly feeling refreshed after suffering from the humid weather all day.

"Race!" Lewis yelled before we hit the water so once I was submerged under the water, I started swimming as fast as I could but water was never my strong suit so I arrived seconds later after Carlos and Lewis.

"You only said to race because you're fast!" I pointed an accusing finger at Lewis.

"Are you saying that the only type of races you win in is Formula One?" Lewis asked me with a cocky smile on his face.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked him back with copying his smug tone.

"No, but I'm pretty sure I proved that theory wrong multiple times." Lewis shrugged nonchalantly.

"Are you sure about that, Hammy?" I squinted my eyes at him, silently challenging him.

"100%, who's the seven-time-world-champion?" he cupped his ears as if he was waiting for my answer but swiftly. "That's right! Not you."

I scoffed at him, "I'm 23 and I have more than twice the amount of championships you had when you were the same age."

That shut him up and before we knew it a bucket of cold water was dumped over us.

Carlos.

"You're eating my ears out!" Carlos motioned with his hands and jumped back into the pool with us.