𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐

Start from the beginning

"Have you seen what happened to Gemini?" the student's gossiping voice.

"Yes. Why was he hospitalized? Good thing Mint went to his house." A student murmuring.

"Others said it's not Gemini's house. But I hope he feels better soon. Poor our Gem." frustrated voice of the students.

I quickly took my phone out of my pocket to check social media, every scroll I got was full of statements about Gemini being hospitalized.

I don't know what to feel, my chest tightens from what I read. I don't know why I suddenly felt guilty, I'm sure I wasn't the reason he was hospitalized.

I was no longer surprised or afraid when I found out that he was in the hospital because Mint was already there to take care of him, I also had no intention of going to or visiting him in the hospital because I might get hurt even more if by chance Mint was there too.

Author's POV:

The next day, Fourth decided to pay a visit for his dad in the hospital, because school will be used for the program.

When he entered to his dad's room, Fourth saw his mom sitting at the edge of bed and feeding his dad.

“Are you from Gemini's?” Fourth's mom openly asked him.

"I didn't plan to go there, you and dad were the only ones I meant to be here." Fourth replied firmly.

"Why? did you two have a fight?" Pan was wondered.

"No. There are a lot of media people waiting, I don't want them to think badly of me." Fourth's excuses.

"No arguments? No conflicts?" his mom doubted.

"Mom, Gemini and I are fine." he use his smile to reassuringly his mom.

Pan just nodded at Fourth's answer as if she didn't buy it.

"Mom, can you just give this to P' Gem?" Fourth ask for favor to his mom, when he handling the lunch box.

"Why don't you give it yourself? When you go there I'm sure they won't doubt you.

But me. I'm starting to doubt, be honest with me Fourth. Did you two have a fight?" his mom straightforwardly.

"Mom, Gemini and I are alright." Fourth's trembling voice, as if he was about to sob.

Fourth took his mom's hand and held over the lunch box, "I'll watch over dad for you, please mom."

Pan noticed something strange on Fourth's finger as if he was looking for something, but Fourth quickly removed his hand from the lunch box, making Pan feel even more doubtful of his son.

Fourth sat next to his dad and grabbed the food that his mom was feeding his dad, and Fourth smiled at his dad as if nothing happened.

Even Fourth's dad has doubts about Fourth's act which is strange.

Pan went to Gemini's room with the lunch box that Fourth had bought because they were in the same hospital, when he came inside he saw Gemini lying on the patient bed.

Pan's opening of the door caught attention when Mint who was standing next to Gemini's hand and the manager who was sitting on the couch turned to him.

"Mom... Come in." Gemini's polite voice when he forced himself to sit up.

When Pan entered, he placed the lunch box on top of the drawer next to Gemini's patient bed.