"In five years of college, that is your ug + pg removing the 1 year you dated. You have slept with 30-40 women in 4 years?"

"Ok...I never thought about it like that... But hearing you say that I am feeling like a manwhore." I said looking at her.

She started laughing.
"Ok fine." she said turning towards the road.

"So you enjoyed today right?" I said again.
"Yeah. I did enjoy it a lot. I felt good after a very long time. Thank you." she said looking at me.

"Happy to hear that."

"You were smiling that time because technically you'll be my first in everything that's why right?" she asked looking at me.

I suddenly choked and started coughing.

"Haha....man ego" she said laughing at me.
"Come on who wouldn't want that." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Looks like I am unlucky in that matter." she said raising her eyebrow.

I feel bad now.

"There are many things which I haven't done yet and in that, you'll be my first, and to all the things which I have already done, I promise you...... you'll be my first, last, and only girl in my life from now on." I said giving her an assuring smile.

She smiled at me her eyes shining.

We reached home at 12. She went inside and I was parking the car. I sat there and took my phone to see any important messages. Then I opened Instagram, and I was shocked

SHE ADDED ME TO HER CLOSE FRIENDS.

I opened it immediately and it was a picture of both of us.

I kept my phone inside my pocket and got down from the car smiling

I went to my room to see Maanvi already in her shorts and shirt. I immediately went to the washroom to change.

I came out and switched off the lights except for the bed lamp. I lay on the bed. For the past 4 days, I used to sleep cuddling her and now I am habituated to that. I move closer to her and put my arm around her waist pulling her closer. Her small body fits perfectly with mine. She smells like jasmine.

She turned around to face me. Her face was inches away from mine. Our breathing was becoming heavier and heavier every second.

I leaned forward and put my lips on hers. Her jasmine perfume and her soft lips made me go crazy. I kiss her slowly sucking her bottom lip and then the top lip. I ran my tongue on the seam of her lips asking for entry and as she parted her lips, I thrust my tongue into her mouth tasting every inch of her mouth. Fuck this woman is going to kill me one day.

I nibbled on her bottom lip and she moaned against my lips. Her moan immediately triggered me and I hovered her.

I deepened the kiss and my hands started traveling from her neck to her cheeks and then to her neck. I was about to move it down when I remembered all this is new for her. I need to go slow. I want her to enjoy everything.

I immediately stopped and fell back on the bed breathing heavily.
I looked at her and she was looking at me.
"Let's take it slow." I said.
"Thank you." she smiled.

I turned towards her and pulled her back in my arms.
"Good night Maanvi."
"Good night."

I kissed her on her head and we drifted back to our sleep.

......................................................................

Hey peeps❤️,
How was this chapter? Hope you all liked it. This was my first time writing something like this, so please don't judge me. Stay tuned to know what happens next and please do vote and comment.
Love,
Maya🕊️

Instagram id- _itsmaya08_
Follow for reels and updates.