ChApTeR - 52❤️

Depuis le début

"Mujhe bhi!" Mahi bhai agreed.

Now the senior trio widened their eyes while Dale gave them the "welcome to my situation" look.

"We are hungry too!" two additional whiny voices chimed in. Everyone turned to see Steve and Kane pouting from where they had comfortably settled themselves on Virat's and Maxi's bed.

"Dale, come out with us?" Rahul bhai said urgently but didn't really give him a chance to reply as he pulled his hand and Sach Pa's hand who in turn pulled Dada's hand.

"What happened? Why are we standing in the hallway?" Sah pa asked confused.

"I think all the kids are getting whiny because they are hungry and tired. I say we feed them something and tell them to sleep. If I have to hear anymore of their whining, I am gonna start crying." Rahul bhai said.

"The plan makes sense, Rahul, but the question is, will Virat and Maxi eat what the doctor prescribed? "

"Obviously not. But we will have to force feed them if they refuse. Their health is more important." Dada replied.

"Okay, so Plan A. We ask them nicely. Plan B. We force feed them." Sach pa agreed. "What are you smiling at?" Sach pa asked Dale when he saw him smiling.

"Never thought that you will become such a softie." Dale teased.

"Oh well, trust me! We can be the rough guys for the world but one pout from those kids inside and all your resolve will fade away." Sach pa said trying to act like its not much of a big deal.

"Also, the last time Virat was sick and started crying a river, Sach was crying a river in another room" Dada provided helpfully laughing as he recalled the event.

"You can't blame me. He cries with his whole body! It breaks my heart!" Sach pa defended.

"Okay, I think we should go in." Rahul bhai stepped in before Dada could tease Sach pa more.

"Operation Feed The Kids. Lets's Go!" Dale declared as the other three took a deep breath.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"I don't wanna eat this ghas phus paa!" Virat whined.

Sach pa sighed for what seemed like the millionth time. He could hear Dale having a hard time with Maxi too.

"Beta? You wanna eat chole bature?" he asked calmly and Virat nodded with a pout.

"Well, then you are gonna have to eat this until you get better. After that you can have all that you want to eat." Virat seemed convinced but only slightly.

"Beta, do you want me to be worried?" Sach pa asked resorting to emotional blackmail. Virat shook his head in disapproval.

"Then please have some food? Please? For me?" Sach pa forwarded the food to him again and this time Vi had without throwing anymore tantrums.

It was a slow process, but Vi had finally finished more than half of his food.

"Paa. Bas!" Virat whined at Sach pa. His eyes were drooping. All the whining had drained him of his energy.

"Acha theeke! So ja tu" Sach pa agreed. He was going to keep the plate enough when Virat grabbed his hand.

"Kaha ja rahe ho aap?" Virat whined.

"Kahi nahi bacha, bas plate rakhne. Ek second haath chodega? Main bas abhi aaya." Virat unwillingly let go of his hand.

True to his promise, Sach Pa was back within seconds.

"Kahi mat jaana aap." Virat mumbled as he latched onto Sach pa's hand again.

"Kahi nahi jaunga bacha. Jab tu uthega mein idhar hi hunga." he replied softly. Virat hummed happily and was out cold in second.

Sach pa looked to the other side of the room to see how Dale was faring with Maxi.

Heyyyyyyoooooooooooo
Long time, eh?

I never thought I will take such a long break... But yeah....

I would like to say that I have been working on the book under wraps but that would be a lie.

The thing is.... All the social media toxicity around cricket caught up to me.
And I had my 12th boards
And some family commitments.

I am gonna b comparatively free till Oct 1. Soooo I will try my best to give you guys a double update from tom to compensate for the long break.

No promises though... If I don't like what I write, I won't upload it. I have been so out of touch with this story, I had to read everything from beginning.

These parts may have typos.... I will correct them after I am done with this book.

Now...
If you check my profile, u will see another book on Ict
I may not continue with that one
Like I will keep the plot but diff characters

Sooo
Would you like to vote?

After this one is done, do you want me to write on
1. Vampire diaries (I already have a chap out)
2. Defending Jacob
3. BTS
4. Harry Potter but like James Sirius Severus and Remus ff?