💖💖Epilogue💖💖

Jimin and Jungkook were sleeping peacefully cuddling with each other but soon their bedroom door got opened by two lovely devils who were around five years old and saw their dad's sleeping soundly and slowly climbed the bed and placed a few kisses on their face and with a loud voice greeted then "Happy Anniversary Appa and Papa"with giggling .

Hearing them they too got up and their hearts swelled with happiness seeing their adorable kids looking at them with innocent heart eyes and smiling widely.

Thankyou Minjo and Minji said Jungkook and Jimin while placing kisses on their cheeks , nose and eyelids who in return were giggling.And soon Bam their dog also soon joined them wagging his tail .

And yes Minjo and Minji were their son and daughter . Minji was conceived through surrogacy and Minjo was adopted.Jungkook and Jimin wanted to adopt but their family wanted to have their own child. After a lot of thoughts they agreed upon surrogacy but also want to adopt at least one child because there are lot of orphan children who want family affection .Luckily when Minji was born and was about one month old they got a call from orphanage saying one baby boy who was around two months whose parents die in an accident and they don't have any other family member as a guardian put on for adoption, and finally they adopted Minjo after completing lot of procedure.

The two were apple of their eyes.Minji was totally a badass and sassy kid who was literally a daddy's spoiled princess of Jungkook where as Minjo was a shy and innocent sweet kid of Jimin but both were good at heart and love their parents wholeheartedly .Jungkook and Jimin never showed any difference between the two and did not allow their parents to do also and gradually their family also came to love Minjo as their own after seeing his adorable face and spending time with him.Jungkook and Jimin decided to never disclose the truth to them because they don't want to create any breach between them and said the two were their kids who got by surrogacy.

Jungkook and Jimin decided to never disclose the truth to them because they don't want to create any breach between them and said the two were their kids who got by surrogacy

Bam will always be their first kid, they adopted him after their one year of marriage. They still remembered the day when they went for adoption,bam was in a cage peeking from it and glancing at the surroundings with his doe eyes. They fell in love with him at first sight and brought him to their home.

 They fell in love with him at first sight and brought him to their home

They still live with Mrs Jeon in their old house . Because Jungkook was her only son and they didn't want to leave her alone and Mrs jeon was not ready to move out because of Mr jeons memories she spent with him here. So,they have just renovated the house a little bit.

After one year of adopting Bam they tried for surrogacy and adoption, because children are of big responsibility and they wanted to give their best so naturally they waited till they were confident enough.

And now celebrating their 7th year of marriage anniversary. Like all others they also have their fair share of up and downs in their relationship but they never allowed their egos and childishness to come between then and their fights also didn't last for long but strengthened their relationship.

Like every year they spent their special day with their lovely family till lunch and alone after that.(of course they do need some privacy right 😁)

At the beach

Jungkook and Jimin sat on the sand where Jimin was sitting between jungkooks legs and resting his half body on Jungkook while Jungkook was hugging Jimin from the back and enjoying the view.

Jimin, I want to say you something said jungkook nervously.

Hmm saying Jimin tilted his head face towards jungkook to see him

"I LOVE YOU JIMIN"

Jimin was shocked and felt overwhelmed with happiness and tears filled his eyes because this is the first time Jugkook saying I Love you to him after these many years together.Jungkook never said these three letters to him and whenever Jimin confess to him in return Jungkook used to kiss him. At first Jimin felt bad that Jungkook did not say it back but later understood that he is just like his father who expresses his love through action rather than words .

I know I took a lot of time to say this but you know I don't like this type of stuff but believe me I love you from the movement I realized my feelings for you and sorry for making you wait this long and to realize that these types of gestures matters a lot to you . If these little things make you happy then I will daily say I LOVE YOU to you to see this spark in your eyes. Finally after a decade of being together Jungkook confessed his feelings to Jimin with his bunny smile and moist eyes with happiness .

I LOVE YOU TOO confessed Jimin while placing his lips on Jungkook's and sharing a passionate kiss.

They never thought they would end up together at the end and also have an amazing little family of their own . They are thankful for their parents and friends for always being so supportive

It's the end of the story of two who were in love with each other from the start and failed to recognize it and also made some stupid decisions . But lastly reached each other before it's too late ....................................💗💗💗

THE END

.................................THE END....................................