Chapter - 26💖

On wedding day....

Jimin was getting ready for the wedding gloomingly he noticed jungkook was nowhere. His face was puffy and eyes were swollen due to crying...

Jungkook was at the park where he and jimin used to come to play when they were kids..

Flashback

Jungkook and Jimin were playing hide and seek with their friends, Jimin was hiding in one small room which was at the end of the park.

Jimin, open the door jimin.

No, I won't. This is my hiding place.

Jimin open the door!

I won't.

"I'll show you wait". Jungkook said to himself and locked the door from outside and left from there.

Jimin was crying and banging the door.

Jungkook open the door!

Jungkook !

Where have you gone?

At jeon's and park's house at late evening

"Jungkook, have you seen jimin? He did not came to home from afternoon." Mrs park has asked jungkook.

Soon jungkook realized what happened and ran to the park without saying anything.

When Jungkook open door. He saw jimin was crying mess, he suddenly tightly hugged jungkook and started crying loudly saying. "Jungkook, I am scared. Its so dark here. I am really scared."

Don't worry. I am here now. Hop on to my shoulders. I will carry you home. Ok?"

With that jimin hopped on jungkook and they started walking back home. Jimin said " Why did you leave me and go?"

I will never ever leave you now. Come! Jungkook replied..

Back to the present.

Jungkook pov

There's something I must tell you.

I Love you.

I'm coming to tell you that jimin. I cannot let my silence smother our love to death. With that, Jungkook started running towards the wedding venue.

Jungkook suddenly saw a figure was coming towards him...who was none other than Jimin in his beautiful wedding suit. Jungkook was confused that why he was coming. Jimin came and stood in front of Jungkook.

"Jungkook, the wedding has been stalled." Jimin said.

What? How?

I....

What have you done? Jungkook asked confusedly

I mixed grandmother's sleeping pills...

"Sleeping pills? What have you done with them?" jungkook shouted with wide eyes.

I mixed then in juice and...

And?

Few minutes back at the wedding venue.

Jimin mixed the sleeping pills in juice and mixed well. And went to cha eunwoo who was in other room.

"Ok.. you guys leave us alone" cha eunwoo said to his friends who were with him in the room.

Mom told me to give it to you.

In this wedding suit you look like a angel... very beautiful. Also whatever it is we must share it. Said eunwoo. Jimin nodded his head and gave juice glass to eunwoo with shaking hands.

Hey, don't be shy?

Not shy. Scared is more like it. Said jimin

I am not going to eat you jimin said eunwoo and started drinking.

Take this is yours jimin.

Jimin smiled knowingly.

Why am I feeling dizzy?

"I mixed some sleeping pills in your juice" said Jimin and laughed at him.

"Sleeping pills? You haven't changed a bit, Park Jimi" saying that he fainted.

PRESENT..............

What happened to Cha eunwoo? Jungkook asked jimin.

He's fast asleep. They are trying to wake him up but he is not waking up. I looked for an opportunity and slipped out.

How many pills did you mix in the juice?

Jimin showed all his fingers...

Jungkook started laughing.

Jungkook, why were you running towards the venue? You left this morning because. I asked you to stay away. Why are you heading back again?

"I can't live without you JIMIN. I don't know whether it's love or something else but you are my life Jimin. They'd call me crybaby when I was a kid. I started laughing only after you came into my life. What will I do now if you leave me like this all of sudden? No matter how much I tease you, I can't live without you in my sights always. I'll go mad. Yes.I wanted to stay away from your wedding. But I was coming back with the sole intention of stopping it! I can't understand How I assumed that I could be happy after sending you to seoul." Jungkook stopped talking and saw jimin was crying a mess listening to his confession. And thought internally "What? Have I overdone the sentiment?...

But cha eunwoo is such a nice guy isn't he jimin? He willingly drank the juice you offered him. I'll talk to him. I'm sure he'll marry you...said Jungkook. Jimin kept a confused face..Jungkook continued saying.." and make him agree to live at your place after your wedding. That way you will always be in my sights...He won't refuse me, I know.."

You!...jimin started beating jungkook and ran after him

You dare tease me now? I will kill you for that. Wait you wait..

They stopped and soon jimin punched Jungkook lightly and hugged him tightly......