Successful?

Namjoon heard the footsteps coming. He was quick and quickly bought a stool and kept it on the floor. He then stood on it, like he was kind of repairing the ceiling fan. And that's when Adalicia opened the door. She raised one of her eyebrows and asked, " What are you doing here, in my room Namjoon?"

Namjoon came down from the stool and faked a smile. He then said, " Actually, it was rumored that someone had put a secret camera in your room, to record you and your activities. And so, I came here to find that camera". He said while showing a small camera which he had in his hand. " I found this on the ceiling fan."

Adalicia, who had kept a cold gaze, took the camera from his hand and quietly examined it. Namjoon though was showing like he was brave, he wasn't. Inside of him, was nervous as hell. He then gulped. Adalicia then returned the camera back to Namjoon and said, " Alright, I believe you. Take this camera and I want all the information regarding the intruder who had kept this camera in my room and give me thr details within tomorrow, you get it?"

Namjoon nervously nodded. Adalicia then said, " Alright, now. I guess your work here is done. Now leave my room. I don't like people invading my privacy, but since it was you and you had a reason. I will leave you".

Namjoon then went out of the room, while Adalicia quickly shut it. Namjoon went out of the farmhouse. He then looked here and there in case there was in guard, but luckily there wasn't.

He quickly called his sister.

~~~~~~~

Geong Min was doing her job. She was dusting a vase, when her phone vibrated indicating that someone had called her. She always kept her phone on vibration mode, in work, because Jin doesn't like that.

She saw the caller id, and smiled and quickly picked up the phone. It was Namjoon.

Me📞: Hello hyung?

Namjoon 📞: Hello, Min. I called you to tell you that I have found the pendrive and it is with me.

Me📞: *happily* Really, hyung?!

Namjoon 📞: *chuckle* Yes, now listen. I will be submitting this pendrive to the police. And the rest I will tell you when I reach the mansion ok?

Me📞: Oh, ok hyung. Sure, sure.

Namjoon📞: Alright, Min. I am cutting the call now, bye. Love you

Me 📞: Bye, hyung and love you too

And with that their conversation ended. She was smiling, and was impatient about telling this good news to Jungkook. But that's when, someone spoke from behind.

"Whom are you talking with, Geong Min?". Geong Min was fast enough to recognize the voice and she quickly turned around with widened eyes.