The Jigglypuff is delighted, and we finally capture it in a Pokeball.

Jigglypuff: The Balloon Pokemon: Normal and Fairy Type. When its huge eyes light up, it sings a mysteriously soothing melody that lulls its enemies to sleep.

"So what are we going to do with the others?" Serena asks after seeing the Pokemon and people sleeping.

"We have to wait for them to wake up..." I sigh.

After waiting for the others to wake up, we are now going inside Mt. Moon. Misty asks, "Mt. Moon, doesn't that name sounds romantic?"

"People say that a huge meteor crashed into the mountain back in prehistoric times." Brock says.

"Is it really true?" Yellow asks.

"Well, they are actually one of the evolution stones, the Moon Stone." I say.

At the base, we encounter a man being attacked by a flock of Zubat. We have Charmander and Pikachu battle the Zubat. Insey and I also capture one of each in the end.

Zubat: The Bat Pokemon: Poison and Flying Type. Forms colonies in perpetually dark places. Uses ultrasonic waves to identify and approach targets.

The man introduces himself as Seymour, he is a scientist. He tells us that someone installs strong lights that are disturbing the wild Pokémon living throughout the caves, including Zubat, Paras, and Sandshrew. The attackers are after the Moon Stone, and it is a massive boulder, believed to be a million years old or more, hidden deep under Mt. Moon. Fragments of the Stone are said to increase a Pokémon's power.

While we're moving forward, we find a Clefairy bouncing past us, and he's carrying the Moon Stone. Insey says, "A Clefairy. Didn't Lillie want to have a Clefairy?"

"Yeah, but her mother forced her Clefairy to evolve into a Clefable, and Lillie's still upset about it." I say.

We follow the Clefairy until we hear a scream and find that Team Rocket is after the Pokemon.

"You three again?" I say with annoyance.

They decide to go with the motto again, Insey asks, "Don't you guys get tired after saying the same thing over and over?"

"You're just jealous." "Because we won't let you join us."

"And we're not interested in joining Team Rocket as well." Serena says, "You put the lights in the cave, don't you?"

"So what if we did? We want to get our hands on the Moon Stone." Meowth replies.

"We won't let you get away with it." Then we have the girls and Seymour follow the Clefairy while Brock and I are battling Jessie and James. They send out the Koffing and Ekans as usual, while Brock and I go for Zubat and Beedrill.

"You caught a Zubat as well?" I ask Brock, and he says, "Yeah, I capture it in the entrance."

James orders Koffing to generate Smog, and I have Beedrill use Agility to make is speedy. Brock has Zubat use Double Team, and the wind caused by the two attacks bring the Smog back to Team Rocket.

"Now's our chance!" Serena says as they manage to escape.

The four Pokémon exchange attacks, culminate in a Supersonic attack from Zubat and a Twineedle from Beedrill that send Jessie and James blasting off again.

"Wait a second... Meowth wasn't sent flying with them..." I gasp in horror.

(Serena's POV)

After we manage to escape while leaving the battle to Ash and Brock, we are now outside the mountain. But much to our surprise, Meowth is already there waiting for us.