"That's it for today, Makoto my wife will meet you at 7 tonight." He said still rubbing my overstimulated clit. If everyone didn't get out of this room I was going to die, I had been tortured for the past 2 hours. I couldn't take it anymore.

"I'll see you then Mrs.Taichi," he said bowing and I nodded my head forcing a smile.

The men left out one by one and the last one shut the door on his way out. When he did I laid my head on the table and I heard Isuel breathing heavily.

I let out a small scream feeling Eziō stand up and push on my back pulling out then slamming back into me. I moaned finally and he grabbed my hair pulling my head back "You like cumming in front of other men?"

"It was so much fun," I said smiling and he chuckled then thrusted harshly into me making me moan. I looked over at Isuel sucking Eun's dick and my pussy clenched. I moaned louder feeling Eziō go deeper in me, but not all the way. "More Daddy, please?" I begged.

He teased me inching further inside of me then pulling out and pushing back it, I looked back at him angrily and he just looked amused. He pulled out some more so now he was just fucking me with his tip, I tried pushing back on him but he just held me in place. "Isuel come over here and give her more," Eziō said.

I looked over at Eun who was already looking at me, he stood up with his dick still out and hard. "You thought I was going to leave you hanging?" He held my face making me look up at him. Eziō started fucking me faster and I moaned. He ran his thumb over my lips "I want to see if your mouth feels as good as your pussy"

I pulled my dress down and Eziō tried grabbing me but I just moved away from him. I laughed pushing his hand away "No, you can't touch me for the rest of the week" I pointed at him. "You and Eun are insatiable"

"Yeah right. Come here-"

Eun pulled me away from him hugging me from behind "You didn't say anything about me"

I smiled rolling my eyes "You have three wives to keep you company"

"And you only have Eziō surely it must get lonely," Eun said in my ear then sucked on it.

Eziō pulled me away from him and wrapped his arms around me "I only have eyes for Eziō"

"Such beautiful eyes you have, especially when they're watering from-"

"Shut up," I said embarrassed and Eziō started laughing "Jesus you and Eziō are so crude. Him with his emotions and you with sex"

Eziō kissed my neck "Mm I love you"

"See!"

"When are you going to say it back?" Isuel asked "Everyone knows-"

"Why does it take forever for you to nut?" I looked at Eun "My fucking jaw is sore and I'm surprised Isuel was still able to breathe after being down there so long"

"I have 3 wives" he shrugged "At first I used to nut quickly. Very quickly" he chuckled putting his hands in his pockets.

Isuel nodded her head "So true, but we just chalked it up to being excited about being with so many women at once"

"I was nervous more so, excited but mainly nervous. It was intimidating"

"Intimidating?" Me and Eziō said at the same time.

Eun nodded "I was just coming in, they were already together when I came in, even then we were friends first then we got together. I didn't want to fuck anything up"

"Baby" Isuel smiled at him and went over hugging him "I love you, we love you" She looked up at him "You're the best man in the world"

"I love you too Isuel" he kissed her and I leaned my head on Eziō's shoulders watching them. Eun looked at me and then put his arm around Isuel "And that's how you do it, Enya"