"I'm going to be fat stop me"he complains and right after devours his food like he didn't just whine about getting fatter.Fei ends up paying like he said and did it with a big smile,now I was driving him home.I turn down the music and open the door for him.

"Oh my your such a gentleman"he makes a joke and I laugh "for you"I say honestly and he blushes "oh and um..I'm going to hang out with Valerie at her place tomorrow so we might not get to hang out"he explains and I laugh at how worried he is,his worried about me but does he really not know I don't care about those type of things,I'm certainly not a clingy boyfriend.

"Okay luv"I chuckle and ruffle his hair.

"Well um..bye"he stammers and stands on his tippy toes before giving me a kiss and a small goodbye wave.He stammered more that usually that's weird.

I let out a sigh and drive off back to my house before collapsing on my bed,drifting into space til my brother comes barging in.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you now"I say pinning him on the floor "ow ow I can't breathe asshole"he taps on the floor and I let go with a smirk on my face.

"I hate you know that"

"I know"

. . . . . .

His been zoning out more often and talking less,I can't help but wonder if I'm the cause of all this and somehow it's my fault again I failed to make someone happy.You make promises if you can keep them and here I am doing the opposite.According to him his at Val's place and I trust him,I just don't trust myself which is the major problem,I also don't appreciate the fact or like his friend,I don't recall ever knowing his name but if Fei likes him then fine by me.

God I want to see him,his face and smile,I miss it.I want him to beam blissfully at my presence I want him to smile when he sees me,I want to witness that again.I drive up to Valerie's house and knock,eager to see my boyfriend damn I'm really on edge.The door slowly opens and she hesitantly comes out and tilts her head up but with a confused expression plastered on her face and I raise a brow,was there something on my face.

"Why are you here"she drags her words as her lips parted and now I give her the confused look "I'm not here for you,where's Fei"I roll my eyes getting straight to the point.

"You wound me"she utters with her hand placed on her chest dramatically and I let out a deep light chuckle "did you lose your boyfriend or something,Fei's not here"she finally replies my question as she rest the side of her body on the frame of the door.

"What?"I blatantly ask again.

"His not here"she says each word with a pause after and takes it slow like I don't understand English "then where is he"I ask feeling the gradual beat of my heart,it became rapid.

"You should know that"she started and pokes my broad chest,I look down at her "Um..I don't know try calling him"she stammers and takes a few steps back and lets out a dry cough.

"Mm"i only utter before turning and heading to the direction of my car "hey where are you going"she yells but I don't turn back til I feel her behind me "let me come with you"she insist and before I could tell her no she rapidly slides in the back sit with a smirk on her face.

"You want to follow me home?"I ask does she think I'm going somewhere else "The Fei I know is probably at home drowning himself in bed"she says and laughs in the process and I stare at her "then why did he lie"I ask feeling slightly hurt "wait he told you that"she lets out a gasp.I don't say anything else but drive to his place,we both get down and I knock but no one answered so now I'm currently running out of patience so I place my fingers under the welcome mat and reach for the spare key as soon as I feel it "how did you know"Val asks hovering around me "how don't you know"I raise a brow before unlocking the door.