35

"So there's this university in Italy-"

"WE ARE NOT GOING TO AN ITALIAN UNIVERSITY VAL!"Fei exclaims with his finger crossed,literally anything he does is adorable and I keep falling in love the more.

"But they have this pretty water fountain"she says basically putting her phone in our faces showing us the picture "so let me guess this straight you want all of us to go to a university all the way in Italy because of a damn water fountain"I say in the calmest way possible.

"Yes exactly"she states.

"I'm not going to Italy I can't even speak Italian language"Fei says.

"Can't you speak Italian"Valerie asks and they all look at me like I'm the center of attention.

"No I can't I speak French only and English and a little bit of Spanish"I say counting how many languages I can speak with my fingers.

"Isn't French and Italian the same thing"

"They are completely two different things!"

"Can't we just go to a university here"Gabriel suggest "no one wants to go to college in Atlanta Gabriel I mean doing high school here is already enough"Clara says and I agree.

"What of Oxford"Fei suggests and I almost choke on my drink as Gabriel begins to laugh.

"What's wrong with Oxford"

"Unless you have a brain like Albert Einstein then be my guest"I say and he scoffs "did you just call me dumb"he frowns at me.

"No-"

"Oh so I'm dumb huh"

"I never-"

"And for the record your wrong Nicolas!"

"Will you just let me talk-"

"I'm not dumb okay-"

I shove a piece of my fries in he's mouth maybe that'll shut him up "Fei sweetheart non of us will last a day in that school"Clara says and pats his back "mm..whatever"he mutters munching on the fries that I gave him earlier.

"What of Simon Fraser"Adam says and turns his computer for us to view "isn't that like in Canada"Gabriel asks.

"Not only though"

"I'm hungry"

Fei mutters out of nowhere and I look down at him and at his empty plate of burgers and fries even his drink is empty.

"It's not my fault I have a fast metabolism"

"I didn't even say anything"I say defensively.

"You can have my fries-"

He snatches the plate from my hand before I could even hand it over to him "what you said I could have it"he mutters and I couldn't help but laugh at his expression.

"Hey what are you two gonna write in the admission form"

"Hold on we never even agreed on a university"

"Pff while you were munching on your fries and doing all lovey-dovey I found out a great collage for all of us"she says and me and Fei both look at each other and back at her.

"What's that supposed to mean"

We wrap things up during lunch break and head back to class okay we actually skipped the remaining period plus no one was serious since this is the ending of last semester which means....

"Ugh I didn't study"

....exams!

"Would you be my study partner"I ask Fei with a smirk "sure as long as we actually study unlike last time-"

"What happened last time"Val eavesdrops on our conversation "well since you asked-"I feel a smaller hand over my mouth causing me not to speak "that was a joke anyways we should all get home and study"Fei says changing the topic literally.

Soon after they left and we were alone,we walk down to my car,it's been a week or so since he was in the hospital and his dad is facing what he deserves,I hope Fei is holding on okay,I asked him and he says his ok but I know his not,like the time I accidentally slammed the door to hard and he thought it was a gun shot and accidentally broke a glass cup.

Yeah I know I'm a dickhead.

"Wanna come over to my place"I ask.

"Like you even have to ask"

He says and skips all the way to my car and we both get in "Tony might be clingy since he also heard what happened...shit"I realize what I was saying,bringing it up isn't the best idea.

"Don't worry it's ok"

"I'm not buying that crap,you don't even play war zone with me anymore"I say.

"That's because I'm terrible and you always beat me and get more kills"he says.

"Hey at least you got one kill"

"That was a puppy Nicolas and that doesn't count"he scoffs.

"It could"I raise a brow.
XXXXX
Fei keeps staring at me as I study like I'm something fascinating to look at "is this your idea of studying"I say with a smirk "just so you know I was actually studying,just taking a break"he says even though his book is closed and luckily Tony wasn't home because I'm not really looking forward to punching him in the face again.

"I'm tired"

"It hasn't even been up to an hour yet come on don't you want the graduate with the rest of us.

"Are you sure it hasn't been a hour"he says and looks at my watch while kicking his leg in the air "Fei-"

"Let's take a break"

He continues to kick his leg in the air and I grab his waist with my hands on his thighs causing him to stay still "keep rubbing my cock like that and I'll flip you over this table and fuck your brains out"I say and feel him shiver,did I scare him.He stays silent and right after I flip my book he kicks his leg in the air again and I feel myself erecting.

"Wait...Nicolas"

"You caused this not me"

I  pin him on the bed "what if someone comes in"he says and I trail kisses down his neck causing him to let out soft moan "s-tudy.."he mutters "oh so know you want to study,I have something better in mind"I say and take off my shirt and bring out a lube from my drawer.

"You planned this"

"No I'm innocent"

I slip my hand under his shirt and caress his nipples until they were tender and soft as my lips smashed onto his,slipping my tongue into his mouth.I bite down on his bottom lip and kiss his neck downwards to his abdomen and suck on his thighs leaving red marks and hickeys everywhere "what's wrong baby does it hurt,I'll be gentle but I know you like it rough"I whisper in his ears and he lets out soft moans.

"Fuck my brains out"