As I went in the recovery room with Camille's dad behind me, I immediately noticed Sebastian holding what looked like a bundle of blankets- in which they'd covered little Daisy.

He was so teary eyed, as Camille layed there, staring at him- looking tired and sweaty.

She turned her head to look at me as I approached, and I gave her a smile, taking a seat next to her.

She gave me her hand, and I squeezed it. We could only smile. There wasn't much to say.

As we both looked up at Sebastian, I spoke up "When was the last time you've seen him cry?"

"I have no clue" she let out an emotional laugh.

I smiled, as Sebastian looked up "You wanna hold her?"

I nodded, wanting nothing more.

He carefully handed me the baby, and I took her, making sure to support her fragile body and head.

My heart fluttered as I held her. The tiny hands and feet, her little still redish face. The little grump expression on her face.

It made me laugh.

"How do u like your auntie?" Camille questioned in a baby voice, caressing her head.

"She reminds me of Bash" I looked back at her, and she sighted "Of course I birthed her, but she reminds you of him. He didn't do shit."

Bash laughed at that, walking over to the other side of her bed to give her a kiss on her cheek "You did great"

They smiled at each other, and I pressed my lips.. finding the gesture quite sweet. A little too sweet.

Ross popped up on my brain out of nowhere, and a part of me wondered how it would be if the situation was... different, between us.

I shook my head, looking at Bash "She just reminded me of you because of the grumpy lip"

"And the fact that she looks like a tiny tomato right now" Cami spoke up, making me laugh.

I rubbed her head, and cheek, carefully with my finger.

She was a sweet girl. Not a cry so far.

Sebastian dramatically gasped "Excuse me? That's my daughter right there. Get out of here with your toxic beauty standards"

"You also looked like a tomato when you were born" she grinned instead, making him gasp again.

"He still does when he's at the beach" I added- causing him to glare at me.

Camille laughed at my joke and I joined in, as he flipped us off.

I genuinely thought they'd make the best parents to Daisy, and admired them for their humour. This little girl was going to be so safe.

"Oh my god!" another gasp was heard, and I looked up to see Gema walking in "Let me see it!"

"Her" we all corrected her in once voice.

"Her" she rolled her eyes, laughing as she wiggled over to me.

I gave Cami a look, but she just let out a chuckle.

,,,

"Good morning"

First thing the next day, I went to work, as most people do.

Obviously, Cami was going to be home for a while, but I'd been driving back and forth by myself for a while now, so it wasn't anything new.