And even though I knew I was going to see him tomorrow at work, it still felt like the last time.

I could feel it in my gut.

And so a certain sadness caught up with me, but I managed to swallow it up as I ran up the hospital, and heard the car speed away from behind me.

It took a bit of confusion to find where my friends exactly were, but finally, I found the waiting area.

"Hi" I showed up, immediately sitting next to Nick "How is she?"

"She's alright. You can go and see her if you want but her mom and Bash are already in there, and we're not all allowed in at the same time cus there's so many of us" he explained.

I nodded at that, knocking before making my way inside.

I weaved hi to everyone, before concentrating on my best friend who was in the hospital bed, seeming a bit surprised to see me.

"You're here" she spoke up.

"Are you kidding? I wouldn't miss it for the world" I smiled, sitting next to her bed.

"Just didn't know how you were after last night. Nadia told me everything"

"That doesn't matter right now" I shook my head, taking my hands in hers "You do. We're all here for you"

"I'm scared" she pouted.

"You can do it" I encouraged "Your body is made for this honey, and we're all here to support you. Everything will be okay"

"Okay" she nodded, still looking stressed.

She groaned in pain then, as another contraction hit her, and she let out a bunch of cursing in french.

Sebastian rushed in near her, to hold her hand.

That continued for a while, and when I wasn't in the room with her someone else was. Our friend group was greatfully large.

Considering this was going to take a while and that she had all her most closest to her right there, some of the group decided to go back as we all had jobs, and wait until she gave birth to go see the little girl.

I went back with them so I could at least change into something more comfortable, before waiting for a while and going back, considering I was the only one who had permission from work.

So I spent most of the day in and out of the hospital, picking up and dropping off things they needed, and obviously for moral support.

Finally, after seven hours, she was ready to go into labour.

I wasn't allowed to be inside, so I was just sitting in the waiting room updating everyone on everything.

Either way, I had a lot of time to think, and those thoughts drifted from Camille and her baby, to him, once again.

I felt puzzled.

He'd finally told me everything, so the ball was in my court.

If he told me everything in the beggining maybe I would've backed off, but now..

Fuck, I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to say the words.

I didn't.

So instead, I answered several business calls from the office, and worked from my phone for a while.

At about 12 pm, Camille's mom came out to notify that Daisy was finally here.

I smiled at that, giving her a hug before giving the news to the groupchat.