♤♡ Smile For The Camera ◇♧

Start from the beginning

" Listen, it just happened! And yeah Jennie is really mad at me, I tried to apologize but the damage are already done. "

" Goodness Tae... Any girl would feel humiliated and hurt, don't you love her? "

" Well this accident made me realize that I was just trying to fill a hole in my heart with her. She was a rebound. I don't love her and this little mishaps prove it. "

" Then... What's the name of the girl you moaned out? "

At this he became embarrassed and glanced away to not answer my question. He stuttered as he tried to redirect the subject.

" T-that's nothing important! Anyway, even though you're in a secret business with Kai, Beomgyu is awfully close to you. How come? "

" That's just him teasing me for this whole situation. This must amuse him to no end, so he is just getting advantage of it and testing my limits. Beomgyu just wants to have fun. It's not malicious. "

" Hmm, I think I understand. But you better be careful. By playing around, you might slip something and get caught. So you better watch out. "

" I hear you, and I'm taking notes. Now that your little questioning is done. What will you do with Jennie. Obviously, this situation can't go on. You need to apologize or break up. "

" You seem strangely giddy at the idea of us breaking up. "

He leaned forward with a mischievous expression as he wiggled his eyebrows at me, grinning in joy and made me sigh in exasperation.

" I don't see what you're talking about. You know I only want your happiness. "

" So do I. Were you jealous I was spending more time with her and giving her all my attention? You can be honest. After all, with everything we said so far, it wouldn't be awkward. "

He was acting nonchalant, but his eyes showed his curiosity and interest in the answer. So I had to be honest when I saw he was genuinely concerned.

" Well, yes, and I understood what you went through when I suddenly got with Jungkook. I'm sorry for being a bad best friend. I should have balanced my time better... "

I looked down at my lap but was surprised by the soft head pat Taehyung gave me as he smiled.

" Heh, it's all fine. We still have all the time in the world to make up for this little mishap. So don't worry your pretty little head over this, and let's forget it ever happened. Oki? "

" Sure, but are you going to break up with her or nah? "

" After this, it's not like I have a choice. There's no way she will forgive me. I fucking screamed the name when I nutted- "

~☆~☆~☆

After that eventful evening, I went back home. I was surprised by the lack of light and life. Switching the light in the living room, I noticed a note pinned on the fridge in the kitchen. Obviously it must be Seokjin, and reading over the content confirmed it. He was busy at work and won't be home this weekend, which means I will be alone.

I didn't know how to feel about that, considering I told no one yet about the stalker, even Hoseok, who was on a call with me when I spotted him in front of the house last time.
Well, overthinking isn't going to solve the issue. So I quickly went to my room and didn't bother switching the light on as the strret lamp was shining enough in the room. I simply opened my window ajar to let in the night breeze and put my stuff down before grabbing my night wear and going to do my routine in the bathroom.

Once done, I mindlessly slipped into my bed and the soft covers as I closed my eyes. Completely tired and drained from the day ful of stress, teasing, awkward sexual tension?, and cockblocking, I just wanted to sleep. My wishes was soon going to be granted but was halted by the sound of wood creaking. the floorboards to be more precise, however it should be impossible unless you were walking or standing on it. This made me jolted awake as I hesitantly sat up. And as soon as my eyes focused again in the dark room I froze at the distinct silhouette standing on the other side of the room.