Chapter 8 Realization

(Ava's POV)

"What are you doing here?" I asked, looking down at the two twins, standing in front of me, with big smiles on their faces.

They stood in silence for a moment, both deep in thought. Then they both opened their mouths and spoke.

"Uh, may we come in?" They asked in union, as rain poured down, over them.

"Of course, my apologies" Carley said, formally.

What the hell was wrong with her? If there was one thing she wasn't, it was polite.

Isaiah nodded and took a slow step in, as to make sure, no one would ambush him. His eyes traveled around the room, scanning for something. Both siblings, were on high alert, for some reason....I could tell.

"So? W-what are you doing here?" I started stuttering, after he got closer to me.

He kept a warm smile on his face, as he approached me.

"Come" he said, not answering me.

Instead, he took my hand and wrapped his fingers around my small ones.

His skin was cold compared to mine. It must have been the rain.

"It's alright" I heard Isabel's voice.

The whole time Carely's eyes remained on me. She too was confused, as was I.

"Come" he said again and directed me, towards the living room.

He was going to sit on the couch, my step-mother had been riding her boy toy. Instead, I pulled him closer to me, with all my might and caused him to lose his balance, for just a small moment.

Instead of falling, he wrapped his arms around my lower back and rested his hands on my waist.

"What's wrong?" Isabel asked, sounding shocked.

I couldn't tell them 'hey, it's probably best not to sit on that couch, unless you want to catch something. It's notorious for being Carley's fuck couch.' So instead, I just said "Not there" and guided him to the couch on the other side of the living room.

Isabel followed and I ended up sitting between both siblings.

"You haven't answered me" I told them, looking back and forth between the blue eyed beauties, next to me.

"Oh! Right, we were told you were sick and my sister and I wanted to make sure, you were alright" he told me, smiling.

The way he looked at me, both frightened and exited me. Maybe it was because, I felt as if I could stare into his eyes for the rest of my life and never move again.

When I finally found my voice, I spoke up.

"I'm fine" I told them, out of breathe.

"We can see that" Isabel said, her sweet, yet dangerous voice, sending chills down my back.

When I turned around, I couldn't help but smile.

The way she looked at me, made my heart skip a beat. Then I realized something, that their charming smile, couldn't hide from me. They had never been to my house before...so how did they know where I lived?

"How did you find me?" I asked them, frowning my eyebrows.

"We will always find you" Isabel said, not breaking her gaze from mine.

Her words shocked me.

"What?" I asked.

"She means that they called me....your friends were very worried for you, Hon." Carely spoke for the first time.