Chapter 5 Protecting

(Ava's POV)

By the end of the day, I had run into Isabel and Isaiah, about 30 times. I would know, I started counting after bumping into Isaiah outside of the girls bathroom. Everywhere I turned, they would be there

Some would be scared or uncomfortable, but it was like they were protecting me. From what...well I wasn't too sure. But I didn't mind the attention. I didn't understand why, but their action, it was comforting.

It wasn't until the end of the day, that I no longer saw them around any more.

Their absence, made me feel....odd. Like I was missing something, which only made me feel as if I were going crazier than normal.

I had only met them today, but something about their icy blue eyes, made me addicted to them.

Addicted?

Now I knew I was going crazy

It wasn't possible for me too be so attracted to two people, especially when I had just met them, and....twins for that matter.Isabel, probably wasn't even gay and neither was I for that matter...well, I didn't think I was.

I always found women to be beautiful, but I'd never really been attracted to them, except now, then again, it could just be admiration for beauty. Isabel had to be the most beautiful human being in the world.

I was stunned, how could a person being be so attractive? It was impossible.

Just thinking about the way she licked her lips, after she spoke to me, made my lower belly clench and my legs, instantly close. But then there was also Isaiah, who only ever looked at me with intensity in his eyes.

The kind of intensity that scared me, yet made me feel safe. Of course, that was contradictory. It scared me, but made me feel safe?

See, I couldn't even make sense of my own thoughts, which didn't bother. Not at all, with them, I was okay with feeling numb, almost dazed.

It was almost as if, that was how it was suppose to be, how I was suppose to be

So walking home on my own, it gave me time to think about my day

Apart from Isabel and Isaiah, there were times, when random people would come up and talk to me about them. It was weird and made me feel a bit uncomfortable.

I could tell, that these two twins, were very important in my new school, which just made me ask myself..."why would they be interested in me?"

I was nothing, I didn't matter, I was irrelevant, or at least that was what my step-mother told me.

I wasn't important.

To be honest, I was okay with that.

Being invisible, had worked for me all these years. No one bothered me or expected anything from me.

Not even my step-mother, Carley expected anything.

If no one expects anything, then there will be no way to disappoint them, not that I would care if I disappointed Carley.

She was too much of a bitch, to care for.

But just like no one expects anything from you, no one cared either. When you had those days, where you just felt like giving up...there was no one there to tell you to keep fighting. To keep your head up. As cheesy as it sounded, there was no one there to tell you that it would get better. 

Not even half way up the stairs, to my house, I could hear Carley, screaming out in pleasure.

She had another one of her boy toys over...again.

Luckily for me, my bedroom was too far away from the living room, to hear anything.

So I quickly opened the front door and ran towards the stairs and up.

"Ava!" My step mother called out, panting

I groaned and started walking backwards

"What?" I asked

I turned my head and had a clear view of Carley, riding one of her regulars.

I thought his name was Tony or maybe Timmy, I didn't know, they usually didn't stick around for more than an hour or two.

"What?" I asked again

My step mother, slowly moved her hips, tugging the hair of the smaller man, in front of her.

He groaned out, his hands tied, by rope, above his head.

"Bite me" he hissed, thrusting his hips forwards, as my stepmother ran her nails over his already scratched up chest. 

My mom made an odd sound, because she wasn't prepared for the thrust. My mother shot him a look, that hushed and stilled him instantly.

"How was the first day of school" she asked, still looking down at her man slave, for the next couple of hours.

"Fine" I sighed, trying to look away.

I saw her slide off of him and turn to look at me.

She stood in front of me, just a couple of feet away, staring up at me. She had always been a kinky whore, at least that's what my dad told me. I think it's safe to say that he was right.

Even from the stairs, starring down at the man right next to her, I could see blood, trailing down his neck. 

Something about it, made my mouth water. I swallowed loudly and turned to look at her. She had this look in her eyes that made me scared, not for her, but for me

"Would you like to join us?" My step mother asked, shocking me.

I hesitated, which only frightened me more.

"No!" I finally said and ran up the stairs.

"See you in a little, darling!" She called up.

I hadn't completely run  into my room, before I heard the man start to moan again.

My heart pounded 

What kind of twisted, disgusting, monster was I?

(Authors note)

Picture of Isabel on the side>>>

I hope you all enjoyed

I know it's been forever since I've updated, so I do apologize

I love you all

Please

Vote, comment, share, and follow

Tell me if I should continue it...i don't know yet

Anyways

Bye

~Katie Xx