Lying Idol: I Love You

"Where are we going?" Ai asked Jaune as he drove her around the city.

"Well today is you birthday right?" Jaune asked before checking the GPS of the car. "So I thought that it would be a good idea to take you out in this beautiful night, let Miyako watch over the children and let the two of us go eat something."

Ai smiled at him before letting out a giggle. "I thought you forgot about my birthday." She laughed a little more when Jaune looked at her with utter shock. "Can you blame me? You were avoiding me all day. Though, I should have suspected it the moment you ran away after calling for you."

"Yeeeeah I seriously need to learn how to act on the fly, but I had good reason to avoid you!" Jaune said in order to justify his secrecy. "You're way too percetive and whenever I hide something from you, you always figure it out. I also had to contact some friends in order to make the outing more secretive, we don't want fans figuring this out after all."

"...Sometimes, I wish I wasn't an idol." Ai said causing Jaune to almost step of the breaks in the middle of the busy street.

"I thought you loved the job, you know the singing, the dancing, the fan- okay they can be weird. You even told me that you were grateful of it because you had the twins because of it." Jaune said unable to believe that Ai would say something like this, he didn't want her to abandon her dream of and he was also making sure that Ai wasn't quitting. "Why would you want to quit?"

"I never said anything about quitting." Ai said before giving Jaune a smile that made the boy curse for revealing half of his intentions. "It is just, that if I wasn't an idol then I would be free to raise the twins, go to places that otherwise would harm my image, I could even get in a relationship."

Jaune tensed his jaw a little bit. Was she talking about the father of the twins? Even when he knew there was no need he still go envious of the man, he had been the one to make Ai fall for him and he didn't have the worry to go into another universe to never see her again. A part of him also admired the man in a certain way, for someon like Ai to fall for him, for someone who always lied to find someone who was able to possibly say I love you with an earnest expression.

But he also hated the man, because while it was obvious that Ai had no hatred for him he still decided to not only leave her pregnant but had the gal of not even being present for the birth of the twins, he never even visited Ai during his pregnancy. Sincerly if the two were to meet Jaune would be glad to greet him with a proper punch to the face.

"Yeah, I guess that having a relationship would be nice. Because of how many things I do, I cannot find anyone so I entered a dating app." Jaune said causing Ai to look at him with alarm. "Yeah I know I'm getting desperate."

He had actually made a dating profile, but it was mainly to keep up appearances, if he had one that meant that he wasn't interested in Ai right?

"You should delete it." Ai said with a surprising amount of coldness in her tone. "Most dating profiles are catfishes or are just looking for something physical. There is even people who go out of their way to steal the identities of others or even kidnapped or blackmail people. If you want to actually enter a relationship it should be with someone you know in person."

"Like you?" Jaune asked before having the desire to kick his own ass.

"N-No! I-I mean someone you can trust." Ai said her face getting red; she then began to play with her hair while looking around the car. "Like Watanabe, she is pretty, and has a great personality."

"You're pretty." Jaune said before feeling like biting his own tongue. "And you have an awesome personality." He has going to take to a rock and hit himself with it until he feel unconscious.