Lying Idol: Date

The dinner was being awkward. Mainly because Ai had decided to take her children to the table with them, look Jaune liked children it came with being an Arc. But he had to admit that his introduction with Ruby was beyond negative.

"The baby poked your eyes and tried to escape you." Weiss said shocked that Jaune hadn't realized. "How can you consider any of that even remotely positive?"

"They are children." Yang justified the actions of Ruby. "Moreover they are twins if one of them isn't a little demon then they aren't normal at all."

"Ruby-chan." Ai said while getting up from her chair to clean the baby's face. "Please be careful with the food." She then turned to look at Jaune while offering a napkin. "Here you go."

With a neutral expression, Jaune took the napkin and transformed his baby food beard into a baby food goatee. Even if it sounded cruel, Jaune recognized that the little Ruby hated him and as if wanting to reaffirm the fact she kept on throwing food at him, he was just glad that it was baby food.

"Idea." Nora said while rubbing her hands in an evil way. Then she noted the harsh look Goodwitch was giving her, it was almost daring her. "I mean... Whaaaa?"

"Dealing with her is like dealing with a classroom full of troublemakers." Goodwitch told Ozpin while letting out a sigh of frustration while thinking of a way to stop the impending food war.

"Huh, he looks good with the beard." Weiss said much to her utter shock. "Where did that came from?"

"How do you deal with her?" Jaune asked Aqua while Ai was distracted with the little scoundrel.

Aqua in response shook his little head and let out a sigh. He had seen that reaction with Ren and the general meaning behind it was that you don't deal with this you learn to accept it.

"I feel you." Ren told the little Aqua.

"The babies in this universe are incredibly smart." Ruby said with amazement.

"I'm sorry." Ai said while sitting down to enjoy her reheated food. "For both Ruby and the food I'm not that good of a chef."

"I am." Jaune said while eating some mashed potatoes. "Didn't want to learn how to but I did by insistence of my seven sisters."

"...Why didn't they train him in fighting?" Blake said in disbelief. "If he talked the same way about fighting Grimm as he does about cooking and other chores then he would be unstoppable."

"My only guess is that didn't want him involved with the words of huntsmen." Ozpin said while sighing, what was Fion thinking? He could see the talent in Mr. Arc so why hadn't he helped him honed it?

Ai, Aqua and Ruby turned to look at him in shock. Ai seemed surprise that there was a family so big and that they could feed eight mouths at the same time. Aqua looked at him with some respect probably imagining in his little baby mind what having seven Rubys instead of one would be. Finally, Ruby looked at him with an expression that simply asked if his parents were even human.

"Well the Arc family is pretty wealthy." Ozpin said while letting out a chuckle. "In no way the wealthiest in the entire planet but wealthy enough to keep at least three generations of them away form working at all."

"It would be like having seven Yangs." Ruby said for the first time thinking about it in that way. Her entire being shook in fear at the mere idea. "Repressing memory."

"That baby isn't the only one shocked." Weiss said having felt the same as Ruby.

"When I gave birth to Aqua and Ruby I was incredibly happy." Ai said with a small smile. "That was both the most happy and most painful moment in my entire life; I cannot even imagine what having seven children would be like."