Chapter 11

"𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕟 𝕠𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕦𝕤... 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕚𝕥."

𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕄𝕖 - 𝕐𝔽𝕌 𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝕗𝕥 ℝ𝕚𝕚𝕂𝕒𝕞𝕚

^(𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣)

"Hello, my dear~," I said, smiling at her. I walk a little closer to her; she flinches and pulls her arms and legs closer to her. I feel my smile grow a little bigger and reach one of my hands out to her. I could practically feel her heart beating out of her chest. "I won't hurt if that's what you're worried about," I said, chuckling a bit. Reaching my hand closer to her,, "If anything, I just want to help," I said, "And right now, you're not in the best condition," I said, pointing at her. Nothing. I sigh a little under my breath then an idea pops into my mind. I pulled my hand away from her and put it on my hip. "Plus," I said, turning my back towards her. "I could help you with your little problem there," I said with a smirk as I look down at my nails. A small gasp escaped from her lip; it was so quiet that it was easy to miss if you were not listening. "Y-you can?" She asked. "Got her,"  I thought to myself as I felt my smile grow larger. I look over her shoulder and chuckled darkly to myself. I can hear her stand up from behind me. I turn around to face her.

Sun P.O.V

"I could help you with your little problem," He said. My head immediately perked up. "How does he know?" "We only just met," "Maybe he's bluffing," "Or he's telling the truth, and he can really help me," I thought to myself. "Y-you can?" I asked, slowly getting up holding onto the wall for support. "There's no way he could know, right?" "He is a demon, so I should keep my guard up a bit," "But what if there's a small bit of truth to what he's saying,"  I thought. He turns around to face me.

(Start the song now)

"Finally, now that we're alone and face to face," He sang and walked towards me. I walked away from him a bit. "Look, it's been a day; why don't you get out of my face," I said back with a slight attitude, feeling like I definitely can't trust him seeing that smile on his face. He keeps that same smile. I could have sworn it grew even a little as he started walking around me. "Now you see, you're tired, and you want to break away~," He said as he purred the last part into my ear. I stepped away from him a bit, not liking how close he was. I turn around, looking at him with slightly frowned eyebrows. "You don't know the first thing about me; watch what you say!" I said. He looked at me with wide eyes, and he leaned over me; he was much taller than me, but I wasn't that tall, to begin with. "So we're getting difficult," He said with some amusement in his voice. "Is that really a game you want to play?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. I started feeling a little intimidated with him towering over me, but I stood my ground. "No-o-o, no, I'm being sensible," I said, feeling a bit of sweat run down my neck. "I won't listen," I said, backing away from him, stumbling a bit. "Oh, you'll listen," He said with a bit of anger in his voice. I look over at him. "You're insane, yo; things won't change," I said, wrapping my arms around slightly, hugging myself looking down at the floor. "There's no way he can help me," I thought to myself. "Honey open up your eyes, tell me why I'd ever lie," He said, walking over to me, putting his finger under my chin, lifting my head up to look at him. I look up into his bright red eyes with my sad broken eyes. "I've been watching, waiting, hoping that you'd see," He said as he grabs my hands. "You and me are so alike; I can see it in your eyes," He said. "Come with me, no fuss or fight; give it all up for me~," He said as he rubs his thumbs over my knuckles, looking down at me. I could see a bit of sympathy in his eyes, and he seems genuine; maybe I should trust him.

He pulled me into his slightly, spinning me around a bit, almost like a dance. "Do me a fave, do me a favor, give it all for me" He said. "I know you want a taste; this palette's full of flavor," He said, shaking his shoulders a bit and smiling, bringing his face closer to mine. "Give it all up for me..." He said, lowering his voice a bit at the end. I pull away from him, sliding my hands out of his, and look down at them; seeing the new color of my body made me scared. I look back up at him. "What makes you so sure?" I said with a slight panic in my voice, "I'm a devil, not pure; I'm already twisted, your insistence is annoyance... " I said, rolling my eyes a bit, putting my hands back on my arms rubbing my newly colored skin. "There's no way they'll accept me back looking like this," I thought to myself, feeling tear perk up in my eyes. He picked up on this, and a smirk showed up on his face and started walking towards me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder and looking down at me, and started walking a bit. "Well, first, you want to shave off the dead weight, and you can't do that alone at his rate," He said, shrugging a bit. "So I'll be your guide; you've got options," He said, smiling at me, stopping his movement, and stands in front of me enthusiastically, grabbing my hands looking at me with a huge smile. "You can suffer it all alone, or you can opt in, captain!" He said happily, shrugging a bit. "You're the captain of your own ship; everybody knows it; why are you letting missy goody loan it?" He said, "Missy goody?" "What does he mean by that" "Can I be a new person?" I thought to myself; a light, confused expression appears on my face. He smiled, seeing the look on my face. "Oh, it's a life sentence, come on, make a difference; she's not even worth another mention," He said, shrugging with a smirk. I look up at him, still a little confused. "So you're saying we can... slipt?" I asked. He nodded a little with a cheeky smile. "Well, now he has my attention; if I could leave my old life behind and start something new, I should take it, right?" I thought to myself, "Go on, come out with it; you have my attention" I said, "Tell me now would we do it, I'm feeling for this information; come through with it!" I said, wanting to take this new step in my life, my new life.

He looks at me with a satisfied smile "Honey, let me be your guide; stop living her selfish lie. I refuse to leave your side till you achieve it..." He said. I start thinking over his previous words and started believing them. "You and me are so alike I can see it in your eyes," I said. "Maybe we aren't that different," I thought to myself and look at him with determination in my eyes. "Tell me what to do, and I'll give it all up for you," I said. "Wrath, sin, cursed, cold claim yours don't fold," He said; they almost sounded like rules by his tone of voice. "Your mind, you're gold," He said. "Come on..." We both say, "I can feel you, so I'll let you" I put my hand on my above my chest feeling a necklace that I forgot I had on, and clinches it tightly. "Help me be true; make me brand new," I said, looking up at him nodding a bit. His smile widens. "Sign on these terms and conditions," He said, holding out one of his hands. "You and me, we're on a mission," I said, grabbing his hand smiling a bit. "It's a fine line, and the string was thin," He said. "Play your cards right, and I'll let you in," I said, winking a bit. "Gotta say it's a pleasure doing business with you.." He said, smirking. "Right away, you and me better cause some issues," I said, sounding slightly proud. "Stri-i-ing~" He sang out, "It belongs to me...me.." We both said as he wraps his arms around me; my breath gets caught in my throat a bit when he does. "belongs to..." I said quietly, "Me," He whispers in my ear. "Belongs to," I said. "Me," He whispered. "Give it up," I said, sounding a little defeated. "For me~" He purred in my ear, holding me in his arms. "Am I doing the right thing?"

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐔𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝: 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐨