Chapter 10

ℝ𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕪 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖: 𝕀 𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕪 𝔸𝕕𝕒𝕞,; 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝, 𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕕𝕖𝕖𝕕.

𝕌𝕡𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝔻𝕠𝕨𝕟 - 𝔹𝕦𝕝𝕠𝕨

After about an hour of crying, I tired myself out and fell asleep

After about an hour of crying, I tired myself out and fell asleep. I don't remember falling asleep or how long I was out, but I opened my eyes again, hoping to see big puffy clouds and a beautiful blue just to be home again and that all of this was just a bad dream. But said it wasn't, I opened my eyes to see that same dark red sky and the pentagram sun. I sigh and curl into a tighter ball; maybe if I curl myself tight enough, I'll die or something. Before I dwell deeper into my thoughts, I hear something that startled me an explosion. I jump out of my spot and look around for the source of the sound. There's a giant blimp-type machine blasting a large laser from the middle of it, and little tentacles-type arms came out the side of it, throwing bombs destroying everything in its path. "Oh shit," I said under my breath and quickly jump up to my feet, looking around for somewhere to hide. "I can't let someone see me." "What are they going to do to me if they do?" Panic and fear ran through my body as I heard the explosions get louder and closer to me. I look around and find a tall, broken, down building. "Perfect," I thought as I ran full speed to it ignoring my body screaming out in pain with every move I made.

I run through the doorway and look around to see rubble scattered everywhere, big pieces and small pieces. I look past that and make my way up the half-broken stairs. After making it up the stairs and almost falling to my death, I made it to the second floor, which was more open than the first floor. One side of the building had just fallen off, and there was a big opening left, and the other side was still up, but it had a few pieces missing and cracks in them, but it looked like the perfect place to hide. I collapsed to the floor, getting more dirt and tiny pieces of rubble into my wounds, but at this point, I didn't even care anymore. I lay on the floor panting and feeling my eyes grow heavy, but I can't fall asleep, or maybe I should? I peek up a bit to see the giant blimp see that it had passed me. I sigh in relief. "Now, what do I do?" "I can't live out here forever, and these wounds are really starting to hurt," I thought to myself, trying to figure out a plan. While I sit on the ground and think of something, I hear footsteps coming from behind me. I quickly whip my head back to see who the footsteps belonged it. I look up to see a man with big pinkish-shade heart-shaped sunglasses and a big red top hat that had a zebra print on the middle with a big white and black feather sticking out of the hat. I look down to see he was wearing a long red coat with zebra stripes fur running down the middle of his coat and big white fur around his neck, but there were little hearts on the fur. He had four long skinny arms and big pure red eyes with greyish blue skin and a big smile that shows off his sharp golden teeth. I could feel all of the color drain out of my face as I see him walk closer to me. I try to back scoot away from him, but I bump into a wall. "Omg, that's a real demon walking towards me. What is he going to do to me? Is he going to hurt me? Torture me? Kill me!?" Every worst-case scenario was speeding through my brain. I open my mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. My body starts shaking violently, and my breathing picks up as I look up at him.

??? P.O.V
I hid a bit and thought of a way to get this angel to come with me, but in the middle of my thoughts, I heard the sound of explosions, and I looked up to see a giant blimp destroying everything. I just shake my head and sigh. "Why is he even here? Nobody lives out here anymore," I thought " I need to catch this angel before he makes his way over here" I get out of my hiding spot to see that she's gone. My eyes widen. "Where did she go!? I looked away for like a second!" I looked around, scanning the trying to see if I could try to see where she went. My eyes landed on a trail of white feathers leading into a broken-down building. A smirk appeared on my face as I follow the path. "Found my cash cow," I thought as I quietly followed the tail "she losing quite a few feathers. Is she still going to be worth much?" I questioned myself as I made it to my end of the trail. I see her peeking over the big piece of rubble that she's hiding behind. I make my way over to her but stop a little when she turns her head to look at me. I could see the color drain from her newly colored face; she looks like she's seen a ghost. "I guess this is her first time seeing a demon for the first time" I feel a smile grow onto my face, seeing the fear in her eyes brought me some kind of twisted joy. I walked closer to her with each step I take; she scoots away, trying to get away from me, but a wall stopped her from escaping. I stop a few steps away from her; not wanting to scare her too much, I put on my best smile and lean down towards her. "Hello, my dear~"