Chapter 1

"𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕, 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕕 ℂ𝕦𝕡𝕚𝕕 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕕."

                                                            𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 - 𝕁𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕜𝕖

This all started in heaven. What a beautiful place somewhere everyone wants to be when they die, right? A place of harmony and happiness and wholesomeness. You know the pretty puffy clouds, the cute animals running around enjoying their afterlife, everyone dressed in beautiful and flowy clothes. And being born in heaven and being in it for most of my life, I would know what it's like having that first-hand experience, and it was what everyone thinks it is, I'm not going to lie. But where getting away from the point? Let's get back to that.

I woke up one beautiful Moring. The birds were chirping, and the sky was a fantastic light pink to a baby blue color. I could tell that today was going to be an amazing day... Oh, how wrong I was. I sit up from my silk baby pink sheets and check my phone to see I got a text from my boyfriend, Castiel. I smile as soon I see his name. I open my phone and read the text.

𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙡: Good morning, my lovely angel. I hope you are excited about what I have planned for you today

My smile widens as I read the text and immediately reply

𝙎𝙪𝙣: Good morning to you, my darling. I couldn't be more excited for our date today. I also got you a little surprise as well ☺️

𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙡: I can't wait to see it

𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙡: I'll come by there in a bit to pick you ok?

𝙎𝙪𝙣: Ok, I'll be waiting

𝙎𝙪𝙣: I love you~

𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙡: Love you to

I jump out of bed and run straight to my closet to see what to wear today. I picked out this beautiful baby pink dress with sparkles and feathers and some white heels.

 I picked out this beautiful baby pink dress with sparkles and feathers and some white heels

I lay everything out on my bed, go to my bathroom, and start my shower.

I tie my curly hair into a messy ponytail to keep it out of my face when I shower. I start undressing, hop into the shower, and start washing my body; the warm water against my brown skin feels amazing. I started humming a song my mother used to sing to me when I was a child. Thinking back on the memories brings a smile to my face as I finish up my shower.

I grab a towel, wrap it around my body, step out of the shower, walk to my bed, and start getting dressed after dying off.

When I'm done, I look at myself in the mirror and spin a little, then jumps up and down excitedly. "I can't wait to see what he's going to say when he sees me in this" I walk to the bathroom and start doing my makeup. It was light with soft pink eyeshadow and matching lipstick. I look in the mirror and rub my lips together, then pops my lips. I do a few poses and take some pictures of myself in the mirror. Now there's only one more thing to do: my hair. I always dreaded doing my hair because, 1; I had no idea what I was doing, and two, it was a struggle.

So I got up and made my way over to my sister's room, the only person I knew that could tame this mess. I walk up to her door and knock. "Hey, Quartz, you in there?" I asked through the door... Silence. I knock a little harder "Quartz, are you sleeping? I need your help with my hair again"... Silence again. I sigh and just open the door cause if she's not going to answer the first two times, there's no way she will a third. I walk into her room to find that all the lights are off well, except her desk lamp light. I walk over to her desk to find her fast asleep. I sigh slightly as I shake my head she really needs to fix her sleep schedule, I thought. I walked over to her and tapped on her shoulder. "Quartz wake up," I said. Nothing. I sighed and started shaking her. "Heeey get up. I need your help," I said a little louder. That didn't wake her up it just made her snore louder.

God, she does sleep like a rock, I thought. "Hmm, what now," I said to myself. I start thinking then I remember one time when Quartz's girlfriend came over and found her asleep, she stuck her hand in Quartz's hair and started feeling around. I was confused by what she was doing, but after a couple of seconds, Quartz shot up and started looking around, screaming that she was awake. I was amazed, to say the least. So I decided to use it and try it out for myself.

I reach my hand in this mess she calls hair and prey that I'll get my hand back when I pull it out. I moved my hand around a bit, not sure what I was feeling around for, but I keep rustling around until my hand grazed over a spot on her hand, and she instantly shot up. Her sudden movement scared me, so I let out a scream, and my scream caused Quartz to scream. I quickly pulled my hand out of her hair as she whipped her head around and looked at me. "Sun, what the heck are you doing waking me up like that!" Quartz yelled at me, looking me up and down. I quickly put my hands up in defense. "I saw Spice do it, and I needed you to wake up, and when I tried to wake you up normally, but you didn't, so I decided to try out Spice's trick. I'm so sorry," I said, sobbing.

Quartz sighs and stands up, then started rubbing my back. "Sun, calm down. I'm not that upset with you, geez," she said, wiping tears from my face " You always were a sensitive one," she mumbled. "Anyways, why are you here all dressed up, huh?" She asked me. I quickly get myself together and look at her with excitement in my eyes. I start smiling as blush dust across my brown cheeks. "Well, today is Castiel and my anniversary, and he's taking me on a big date," I said. Quartz nods. "And you need me to do your hair for you, right?" She asked. I nodded, "Mhm." She sighed slightly, shaking her head. "Ok, let's go" She took my hand and dragged me to her bathroom.

"So what are we thinking of doing?"