[ Twelve ]

Warning:
18+ only

Myra's Pov

"Everything is yours angel" He said it with so much of sincerity that I thought my heart was gonna burst out any second.

The crew greeted us and i was met with luxurious interior, floor was covered with black sleek carpet , there was sofa at the end of comfortable Recliners , A tinted glass stood at the end dividing what so ever was behind .
There were Tables, Bar , Pool table , Chess table , A little book station .

"Good Evening Sir , Ma'am . I hope you both have a wonderful day ahead. My team and I look forward in attending you"
My so called checking out the plane came to an halt when a girl came out with another blue haired girl .
Both were stunning with their Red skirt and white button up Shirt and Black Stockings.
They had minimal makeup and looked really amazing with their olive skintone.

I turned to look at yuvraaj but he seemed to be busy talking to Captain for our flight.
He nodded me to go ahead and I smiled at the girls.

"If you would please Ma'am" The blue haired girl said walked in front of me and showed me a seat near table.
The other girl took the bag from him and bowed slightly.

I buckled up my seatbelt and he came in long strides and kissed my forehead and I smiled .
"Do you like it?" He asked as he sat down beside me and i made an shocking face.

"Its amazing , i have never seen something like this before. I absolutely love it" He entwined our fingers and my gaze locked with his.
The eyes which i tend to get lost in.

"You are so beautiful Angel" He murmured and i shyly looked away causing him to smirk.
The lights dimmed to in between of light blue to white and the cabin crew took their respective seat near Pilot's cabin .

"Cabin crew ready to take off"
The girl said something on telephone kept beside her and the plane started moving .
I pressed his hand in a much more firm grip.
He caressed my fingers and pulled out his Macbook pro from a bag kept beside him on floor .

The wings of plane started rotating and the aircraft  took a fast speed and just like that we were off.
The Jodhpur's magnificent view passed by in blur .

The mesmerising clouds seemed to blur out since it was night , the crew started arranging some things and i turned to look at him.
He had his legs spread out , making me hitch my breathe.
His one hand was on his mouth while othed seemed to scroll through some documents.

"Staring is rude angel"
He murmured and I smiled cheekily. He turned his full attention towards me and i kissed his cheeks.
"It is not when the person is the most devishly handsome, i have ever laid my eyes on " i said and he entwined our hands.

"Hungry"
He asked and i nodded.
Pressing some sort of button on table , the blue haired girl came looking all composed.
"How can i help you Mr Rajvansh" She politely asked and he passed me sort of menu and i widened my eyes.

"You have menu for travelling?" I asked baffled and he chuckled.
"Until I am deciding can you bring me blanket please.?" I asked and she smiled and was about to go when i stopped her.
"Can i get to know your name?"

"My name is Gia and the other attendee's name is Leeya" with that she left.
I looked through the menu and there were names of every Royal members.
"I know , its our family thing where everyone name one dish after their name"
He chuckled and i laughed and honestly it makes my heart melt so much seeing him carefree and lighthearted.