~Bobble hat x headphones (fluff)~

(Requested by the king of sleep themselves!)

No pov:

It was a rainy day in inkopolis Square, inklings and octolings decided to not do turf war today, so everyone stayed home, Bobble hat and headphones lived together in an apartment, the rain was pouring and headphones was watching a movie, bobble hat was making a bracelet out of some taffy they had from Halloween, Headphones was watching zootopia (IM SORRY I ALWAYS THOUGHT HEADPHONES ENJOYS WATCHING ZOOTOPIA I HAD TO) Bobble hat was finished making the bracelet made out of taffy, she walks over to headphones and grabs her wrist, headphones asks "Bobble, what are you doing?" Bobble hat replies "I'm giving you my taffy bracelet! Don't eat it okay?" Bobble hat has the usual smile she had on her face, this just made headphones smile, headphones takes the taffy bracelet from bobble hats hands and puts it on her wrist, the taffy was a ton of flavors combined, like lemon, strawberry and orange, Headphones motions bobble hat to sit next to her so they could watch zootopia together.

(Timeskip to a few hours later)

They had watched zootopia and other Disney movies for a couple of hours now, the rain was still pouring, Bobble hat finds herself getting tired, she decides to cuddle up to headphones, headphones blushes before kissing bobble hats head and holding her tightly, bobble hat makes a happy little purring noise before snuggling with headphones, the two blue inklings eventually fall asleep in eachothers caring embrace.

(URGH SRRY THIS IS SHORT, I JUST WOKE UP AND REMEMBERED I FORGOT TO START WORKING ON THIS, HOPE YOU ENJOYED! <3)