Marriage Proposal✨

Hi,this is author V and I'll reveal my personal information after this fiction gets few views and this isn't a copied fiction and this is a story inspired from my favourite author I'm writing it in his style  and  hope you won't report my story for copy rights let's start the story...

The secretary opens the door and man with cold aura comes out and everyone stops doing there works and start greeting him "good morning sir" said everyone he just gave a cold look to everyone and started to head to his office.

He opens his door to only find his dad sitting on the couch with a happy face
"My dear son come here I have a good news"

Kai replies in a cold tone"what is it dad"? "What makes you so happy"?

Mr.kim says "I've talked with the CEO of  lee interprises and we've decided to get you and his eldest daughter married"

"What"? No way I'm not getting married to a stranger

Mr.kim says "either you get married or the next minute you reject the marriage you'll see your parents dead bodies"

Kai's eyes widened and after the sentimental lines his father said he couldn't refuse it he said "I'll meet her"

Mr.kim was so happy "okay we'll arrange a date for you both and I'll text you the details

Kai sighed and started working.

Girl with long hair comes out of her bathroom after taking a shower and starts doing her skincare

Maid comes into her room and says
"Ms.lili your mother is calling you to meet her"

Lili replies by saying "I'll be there in 10mins"

Maid says "okay mam I'll let her know"

Lili says thankyou while applies cream on her face

Lili comes down and her mother says
"Here you are my sweet daughter"

"What happened mom"?

Mrs.lee says "Lili this might be hard for you to take but we've arranged a marriage for you.."

Lili shouts "MOM"

"Even after knowing what I've been through are you still willing to get me married"?

Mrs.lee says "Lili it's been 5 years since that incident and you said you've moved on"

"I did mom but still I don't wanna get married to a stranger"

"Lili try to understand everyone's always asking even your younger daughter got married but when is your eldest daughter going to get married"?

Lili thought for a while and says "okay mom I'm ready to get married but if I don't like the guy I'm getting married to I won't accept it"

Mrs.lee mumbles "you won't reject the guy I'm sure"

What did you say mom?

Nothing😏

The Story Of Souls And SorrowsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara