Yoongi's crying stopped a little bit and he lovingly wiped away Jimin's tears and cupping his face said,

" You have my whole heart ,Jimin. It's just that in the deepest corner of my heart ,he still lives. I know I am being unfair to you but I can't help it."

Jimin smiled through his tears and said,

" I have no complaints, Hyung."

Yoongi looked into the eyes of Jimin that held nothing but just pure love for him. He was amazed by the selfless love Jimin's heart held for him .His heart fell for Jimin a little harder and he leaned down to capture the lips of Jimin. They kissed each other slowly , pouring all their feelings into the kiss and held each other in their arms.

When some time passed, they broke the hug and Jimin said softly to Yoongi,

" Hyung, let's pay a visit to the cemetery today,together."

Yoongi nodded in agreement and they got ready.Today,3 years ago Hobi left them all .It was his death anniversary so Yoonmin decided to visit the cemetery in the late afternoon.

When Yoongi and Jimin went to the cemetery ,they saw Namjin couple over there. Jin was sitting in front of the grave and crying and Namjoon standing a little far from Jin and harshly trying to wipe away his tears but tears never ceased to flow from his eyes.

" I am such a bad elder brother.I couldn't save any of my brothers.I promised mom and dad that I will take care of you guys but I failed miserably.Please forgive me Hobi,"

Jin was on his knees in front of the grave and was crying his eyes out.

Namjoon, who was already missing his best friend ,couldn't see his husband like that. He had no words to console Jin. He can't understand the pain Jin is going through but he saw how Jin turned days into night and night into days to raise his brothers.

When their parents died, Jin himself was 10 years old.At such a young age,responsibilities of two younger brothers came on his shoulders.He couldn't even mourn the loss of his parents properly nor could wail because he had to stay strong for his brothers.He put his brothers before himself ,loved them and carried them in his heart.

So losing one of them ,tore apart Jin's heart.He smiled for the world but only Namjoon knew how much Jin suffered. Jin cried in Namjoon's arms every night and every time seeing tears in the beautiful eyes of Jin made Namjoon's heart clench.

Gathering his courage, Namjoon went towards Jin and pulled him into his arms and tried to pacify him.

" You are the best brother one could ever ask for .I am sure if they were given a chance to choose an older brother for themselves on their own, they would choose you every time in a heartbeat."

Namjoon kissed Jin's temple but Jin was whimpering.

" If I was a good brother then why none of my brothers are with me today, Joonie?"

Jin asked Namjoon, his eyes getting teary again.

" We can't fight against fate, my sweet love .And about Jungkook ,I believe he will soon mend his ways. Hold on a little more, please for me,"

Namjoon said and requested in the end.Jin buried his face in Namjoon's neck whimpering and Namjoon started to rub his back ,drawing circles to ease his husband's pain.

Namjoon's sight shifted to Yoongi and Jimin who were approaching them.Jimin put the bouquet on the grave and sat beside them and Yoongi also did the same. Noticing the shuffle , Jin came out of Namjoon's hold and looked at them.The broken state of the others made his heart wrench,he squeezed Yoongi's hand and gave a little nod.