Chapter 41

Akmang aalis na sila ng kumatok sa bintana ng kotse nina Snow si Calvin.

" Boss, bad news. Mukhang di pa tapos ang mga kalaban" Saad nito.

Problemadong tumingin naman si Snow sa Lalaki kaya't agad syang lumabas sa kotse.

" OKAY! Change of plans" Saad nito habang isa-isang tinignan ang mga Kasama.

" Nathan, I know you're mad at me. But please, follow to what I'll say and we'll talk later babe." Saad nito kay Nate na ngayo'y nakataas na Ang Isang kilay.

" You're going to have James to drive your car with your dad and sister on it, and you also. While, Calvin together with my grandma, Tito Adan, and Tita Kylie will be at one ride together and with also Ethan since they're taking the van . Rance will drive my Car with my mom and dad. Uno, you'll go with tito Allan and Tito Alfred together with Vlad and titas." Mahabang ani nito

" I can drive my own car Briar" tiim bagang na Saad ni Nathan. He's not angry because he's not driving his ride. But rather, he's raging because again, Snow isn't listening to his command to stay by his side.

" I know 'Nathan' I just think that maybe you're going to be the one who'll shoot the enemy while there is someone driving" napa 'ohww' naman ang Iba dahil sa first name basis na tawagan ng dalawa.

" Okay, I know something's off between  you two-" putol sa kanila ni Dylan. " But, Incase you forgot sis, we're also here" turo nya sa kanilang dalawa ni Kent.

" Oh I didn't forget Kuya, we have our own agenda. So now,-" baling nya ulit sa Iba. " Get inside your rides and to those ones driving, follow me first" utos nito at  saka naglakad sa may gilid.

" What is it Boss" saad ni James na mukhang atat na atat nang umalis.

" You know the drill, if I raise a signal to split then you have to. Don't look back, think of it as delivering a fragile parcel. You need to send them into safety and that is at the mansion." Saad ni Snow

" But what if something bad happens to you boss? You do know that we also have rules made by Jameson, and we won't break it" seryoso ring saad ni Rance

Wala nang nagawa pa si Snow kaya't pinabalik nya na Ang mga ito sa kanya-kanyang pwesto.

" Dylan, Kent.-" tawag nya sa dalawa nyang Kuya. " I need you to cooperate"

" We'll always do princess" Saad ni Kent.

" Okay then, here's what we're going to do. I have there my three bikes and that's our ride" turo ni Snow satatlong big bike na nakaparada sa likod nga container van.

" That's what I call a ride sis" swabeng Saad ni Dylan.

The two of them walk towards the bike while Snow walk towards the cars.

" You go first and we will follow" saad
nito.

As said, the cars drove first saka sumunod sina Snow with her brothers.

" See? Your girl is cool Man" Saad ni James kay Nathan na ngayo'y nasa rear mirror ang tingin. He's looking back intently for his girl who's now driving a bike effortlessly cool.

" I know, that's my girl" Saad nito

Napangiti naman si James dahil sa narinig.

" Nathan, I know that it's not my place to tell you this but I have to" napabaling naman si Nathan kay James ng biglang naging seryoso ito.

" Don't hurt her Nathan.-" Saad ni James at sinulyapan sya saglit at muling itinuon  sa pag-drive ang pansin.

" Boss, she's tough and that's what she showed to everyone. But she's also weak inside, she's in deep pain and had countless scars. Mahalaga sa'min si Snow bro, not just as our boss or a friend but a family" tumikhim naman sya saglit Bago nagpatuloy sa pagsalita.