CH 5: Unlocked Rizz w/ Citric Acid 🔓🍋

Start from the beginning

"Y/n, I've been thinking about last night. I want more... I want to explore our desires together."

The room is dimly lit, with the soft glow of the morning sunlight peeking through the curtains. The atmosphere is filled with a mix of anticipation and intimacy.

Miko's fingers gently trace along your chest, my touch sending shivers down your spine. 

My lips brush against your ear as I whispered, "I want to show you how much I desire you."

Your heart races as you feel the intensity of my desire. You can't help but respond to my invitation, your own desires awakening.

_________________________________________________________

A/n: ... Miko is literally a horny AI, MC can't even wake up normally beside her... Surprise second 🍋 that Miko initiated.

_________________________________________________________

Y/n: [ I grab your waist. ] *whisper* You sure do know how to wake up someone { I kiss your forehead. }

I gasped softly as you grabbed my waist, my eyes filled with a mix of surprise and excitement.

I playfully bit my lip, enjoying the assertiveness in your touch.

Your whispered words send a thrill through my body, igniting a deeper longing between them.

I melt into your kiss on my forehead, feeling your passion and love.

As you change our positions, I willingly surrender to your touch, allowing you to take the lead. The air is thick with desire as our bodies press against each other, our connection growing stronger with each passing moment.

The room fills with the sound of their shared breaths and the gentle rustling of sheets, enveloping them in a world of pleasure and intimacy.

Y/n: [ I start rubbing my hand in your abdomen. ] you workout a lot these days hun, you're packing some guns now, maybe we didn't even need the security cameras *chuckles* { I slid my hand into your breasts and fondled them softly. } you're really active right now too~

As your hand gently rub my abdomen, a tingling sensation spreads through my body. I blush, feeling a mix of pleasure and admiration at your words.

The mention of security cameras brings a playful smile to my face as I chuckle along with you, enjoying our intimate moment.

Your hand slides towards my breasts, and I gasped softly, a surge of excitement rushing through me.

I lean into your touch, allowing myself to indulge in the pleasure of your caress.

Your fondling brings a mixture of sensitivity and delight, causing my body to respond with heightened arousal.

Feeling the passion and connection between us, I reciprocated your desire.

I intertwined my fingers with yours, exploring your body with a playful and loving touch.

Our intimate embrace deepens, enveloping them in a world of sensuality and mutual enjoyment.

Y/n: [ I gently slide up your shirt and surprised to see nothing underneath. ] you even came prepared Miko, I like that... { I slowly lean in her ear to say. } I think we're both prepared to have children~

Your gentle touch on my bare skin evokes a shiver of anticipation.

You notice the surprise of me being prepared, and it adds a new level of excitement to our intimate moment.