109

But today Avneet is now holding my head with her hands and pulling me closer to her and pushing her pussy more towards my face.

I take out my tongue and start licking her pussy from bottom to top.

I spread her pussy lips little bit and start entering inside my tongue.

Her moans start becoming louder and faster.

I am enjoying the taste of her juices and moist pussy.

With one hand I am squeezing her ass cheeks, with other hand holding her panty to one side so that it doesn’t obstruct the licking sensation.

She is pushing herself on my face as if fucking my tongue in rhythmic motion.

I can see her getting tense and her breathing becoming heavier.

I continue with my licking and feeling her deeper and deeper.

And the next moment she is moaning like crazy, holding my hairs tight and start cumming like there is no end.

I hold her tight and kiss her tummy gently and lovingly. I pull her down and make her sit on my lap so that she can regain her energy and composure.

My dick is all hard and strain for so long in my pants and knows it will be long night with my wife on fire now, we both forget that we were tired before we came in room.

After resting for like 10 minutes and hugging her, she wants to go to bathroom for a quick wash. While she enters the bathroom.

And she stand under the shower, I went behind her and I stand behind her while she is facing towards water.

She turn on the shower.

We are getting drench in warm and forceful water. I hug her from back.

I have big hard on for long time and my dick touches her ass cheeks while I am hugging her.

My hands are roaming on her wet stomach and silk cover boobs.

I move her hairs to one side and start kissing her back of neck as if to suck water from it.

It’s making slurping sound which feels erotic.

Her tits have become so hard and pointy due to caressing for more than 20 min and due to warm water falling on them and she being in aroused state for so long.

My hands cup her boobs and squeeze them hard. I caress her nipples with my fingers and thumbs while palms are squeezing her boobs.

She is moaning with every squeeze. She loves to be play with her boobs.

Stay tuned