Chapter 15 - 🕹️

——————————————————

——————————————————

    Ni-ki and Iseul were going out with the whole group to the arcade. They all decided to play some games and then walk around to find street food. Heeseung brought a friend that he made while playing League of Legends. She introduced herself, "Hi my name is Jihye! It's nice to meet you all. I hope we can get along well."

    They all greeted her and scattered to play their favorite games. Iseul found herself playing against Jihye in a racing game. "If you press on special cars, you can play as a double-decker bus, moped, or other things. The stegosaurus is my go-to ride, though."

    Iseul's jaw dropped. She had played this game numerous times and only now knew about this. All thanks to Jihye, she could now be a fluffy cow instead of a motorcycle.

    They played a few other games like Tetris and the dancing games before joining Ni-ki, Heeseung, and Jake at the basketball machines.

    "Oh, there you are. I was wondering if you got lost or something," Ni-ki said to Iseul.

    She rolled her eyes, "Says the one who got lost at the grocery store a few days ago. You know there are signs everywhere, right?"

    "I challenge you to beat me at this game. Loser buys soda for everybody."

    "No? You actually play basketball. I don't have a single athletic bone in my body."

    "You're no fun."

    Jihye chimed in, "I'll take your challenge!"

    Ni-ki looked surprised but was still emanating with confidence. He agreed and they both swiped their cards.

    "I won't take it easy on you," Ni-ki stated.

    "Me neither."

    The game started with Ni-ki in the lead, making basket after basket. Iseul cheered for Jihye even though she started slow. Thirty seconds in, Jihye scored six consecutive points and caught up to Ni-ki. He quickly lost his smirk and completely focused on gaining more points. Fifty seconds in and they were tied. Ni-ki missed two in a row in the last few seconds which caused Jihye to earn the lead and the title as victor.

    Ni-ki flopped on the ground dramatically. Iseul and Jihye screamed before giving each other a hug and Heeseung and Jake both had their jaws dropped.