𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈𝐈

Beginne am Anfang

"The third one a gall bladder." Saturday continued on relentlessly, stalking quickly back to his board to collect more photos. "And the bearded man from the meeting house, two toes." he hands Ethan another grotesque photo, placing a large white hand on the photo.

"Do you understand what this means?" the boy in black turns back to his board. "These murders aren't mindless. He's collecting trophies like a seasoned serial killer." Saturday's speaking speed picks up as the boy wounds himself up, excited for the mystery. Ethan falls to the ground, losing consciousness.

 "It's quite impressive, actually." finishes the brooding boy, turning fulling around to Ethan, the white light shining onto his face and accentuating his sharp features.

He glances down nonchalantly at his big, muscular roommate, collapsed on the floor like a wounded puppy.

...flamantes riachuelos ♪

He stiffly turns back to his board.

♪ Sonrientes ♪ 

Thing gives a weary tap with his stitched pale thumb. Saturday's burning, shining obsidian eyes drill into the hand.

"Fetch the smelling salts." he orders cooly, his eyes darting to the board, which now had visible black patches as pictures were taken off it. "Again."

♪ Ruiseñores, tenores que cantan... ♪

The sky was white against the cold grey of the castle like school and accented the yellow, orange and deep auburn autumn leaves on the forest of trees surrounding the buildings, some trees still remained stubbornly forest green, like the tall pine tree in front of the towers, small patches of grass surrounding the buildings decoratively. Students were eagerly hustling to their classes.

"While most plants reward their pollinators with sweet nectar," the auburn haired man was eagerly but slowly telling his class in his deep and low voice in his large glass conservatory

The man was holding a green black potted plant with odd looking green flowers that looked like small spiky feathers. "many carnivorous varieties turn to sexual trickery" he made a small motion with his long pale fingers. "or deception."