Bull made sounds like he was tasting something delicious, and that made Cullen's whole face heat. His fingers dug into his cheek. And then, because Bull couldn't see him do it, and because he could only bring himself to do something so decadent while no one could see, he licked at his own palm, and then licked again, layering sensation into himself.

When he felt the ridge of Bull's top teeth against the sensitive head of his cock, Cullen stilled enough to realise he'd been squirming. The teeth didn't scrape, didn't move, but the threat was clear. Cullen held his breath, eyes pointed up at the beams of his ceiling.

A slight scrape, nothing exactly painful, but Cullen shook all the same. He was starting to see why Bull felt fine not using a gag, or a blindfold, or restraints.

Bull set his teeth in exactly the same place and drew them towards the very tip of Cullen's cock, keeping up the suction that felt so good. It was a pain that started off scratchy and then went all the way through him. Even his balls tightened. He sucked in a breath, another one. It wasn't even that the pain was among the worst Bull had ever inflicted, but it was one of the most tender parts of his body, and there was a terrible thrill to it.

A blur of time then, as Bull alternated between suction, the teeth-scraping, and started squeezing his hand rhythmically around Cullen's, massaging the base of Cullen's cock. By the time Bull lifted his head up, Cullen's mouth was open and he was panting against his own palm. Bull's hand slid up over Cullen's and started jacking the rest of his cock.

'So whenever they all start talking about how teeth on a dick is like the worst thing, guess you're just gonna be the one quietly sitting there nodding and trying to hide that nice little blush of yours.'

Cullen's only response was a weak sound in the back of his throat.

'Yeah, that's what I thought. Hey, I have an idea. I think you'll like this one. I want you to slide two of your fingers into your mouth. Suck on them for me.'

Given he had licked his palm more than once already, given that Bull was still moving his hand on Cullen's cock, and given that Cullen could still feel the echoes of pain in the bites on his thigh, he decided not to protest.

At least, not this time.

He was careful about it though, because this was nothing he'd practiced before, and for a few seconds the tips of his index and middle finger rested on his lower lip, his teeth. He wanted to lift his head up and see Bull's expression, but he wasn't sure if it would help, or make him lose his nerve.

His fingers slipped over the flat of his tongue, and then Cullen sealed his lips around them and sucked tentatively, his eyes closing, heart pounding. Bull's hand never stopped working – keeping Cullen's other hand working too – and Cullen's legs moved restlessly. He couldn't stop the groan that followed.

'Fuck yeah,' Bull whispered. 'Perfect.'

Cullen's chest tightened, and he scraped his teeth over his fingers accidentally. But that felt good too, and he decided to just go with it. Reflexively, he squeezed his hand over his cock, hard enough that it ached. Bull hummed, and then did the same over Cullen's hand and kept that new pressure up until Cullen gasped around his fingers.

'Just like that,' Bull said, almost to himself.

Cullen lost himself in sensation when Bull's head lowered again, when he swallowed Cullen's cock once more. After the strength of the withdrawal episode, Cullen was too weak to do much more than be taken down by the swirls and eddies of how it felt. He wasn't going to come from this, he didn't think, but the lust itself pushed at him until he could do nothing more than surrender to it. It didn't matter that he wasn't close to coming, not when his attention was so wholly captured anyway.