After a beautiful ride in the city's rivers and a tasty lunch with gorgeous views, the group went back to their hotel to rest. Alessandra was told by the receptionist that a box was delivered to her room from Luciano, which she instantly knew was her mask, and also had a gift from someone else, but they didn't tell her from who.

When she entered her room, she saw a white box, with a note from Luciano, thanking her for trusting him and his business to create a mask for her occasion. She almost bursted into tears when she opened the box and saw the black metal lace mask, covered in gold design and red gems. It was more than what she envisioned, and she couldn't wait to put it on.

She then saw a single rose lying on the bed, a black ribbon tied in a bow around the stem. Confused, she grabbed it, seeing if it had a note attached to it, but it didn't. She felt like she was in the Phantom of the Opera, when the Phantom would leave Christine a single rose with the same ribbon. She couldn't think of from who it was, but it clearly was from someone who knew her and her current love for the musical, so she didn't think much of it, placing it on the vanity.

After taking a needed nap, Alessandra woke up energised and excited for the ball, more than she would like to admit. She went out on the balcony of her room, night falling on the city, the moon glistening over the canal under her. She held onto the stone balcony as she leaned forward slightly, enjoying the feeling of the cool breeze hitting her face.

A while later she went back inside her room and jumped in the shower, realising that she didn't have much time left until she was supposed to meet the rest in the lobby. After she got washed, she dried her body and dressed herself in the hotel gown as she worked on curling and styling her long dark hair. She then did a bit of make up, making sure it would be protected when she put the mask over her face.

When she was done, she went back into her room and opened the garment bag that was hanging on the wardrobe, a wide smile making its way on her face when she gently took out the large ball gown, placing it on her bed. Her fingers trailed over the red and gold details over the black silk material, letting her finger linger when it fell on the prancing horses that were subtly incorporated in the design.

She slid on a pair of red lace thongs and stockings as she put her black So Kelly Louboutins by the side of her bed. She then slid on the dress, her legs entering the petticoat layer attached to the dress, making it puffier, just like she wanted, then her arms slid through the off shoulder straps, tucking her breasts under the sweetheart lining of the corset. She took a deep breathe as she grabbed the laces at the back of the corset and tugged on them, closing the dress and tied them in a neat bow. She slid on her heels and grabbed the mask as she made her way in front of the mirror, her already wide smile getting wider when she saw herself in the dress she's worked on for the past couple of weeks. She placed the mask against her face, tying the back of it without ruining her hair, the confidence she already had in the dress increased when she saw how the mask looked on her face, and with the dress.

Devil's in the details, they say. And oh, the devil was making quite the appearance.

After taking a few pictures, she tucked the invite and her phone in the hidden pocket of her dress, which she was proud of incorporating. She glanced at the rose, taking it in her hand for a moment, the feeling of being in her musical coming back, making her let out a sigh. She put it on the bed and made her way out of her room, her heels echoing against the floor as she made her way to the elevator, and down to the lobby.

"Oh my God!" Isa, Kika and Kelly squealed when they watched Alessandra walk out of the elevator, admiring how beautiful their friend looked in the dress. "You look absolutely stunning!"

"You guys look divine!" Alessandra gushed as she looked at the ladies, the Brazilian wearing a dark blue gown, the Portuguese in a blush pink gown, and the Spanish wearing a sage green gown with gold detailing, "save me a dance you guys, will ya?"