Ma: Okay Tu chal Hum Aa rahe hain.

Nan: What happened.

Ma:Let him sleep first.

Nandu nods and pats Aru's head and move to and fro slowly in few mins aru was sleep.

Nan: Now what.

Ma: Your parents are downstairs.

Nan: Whatttt.

Ma: Shhh.

Manik pats Aru's head and he goes back to sleep.

Ma: Biwi You have to face them one last time we all are with you But I told you This won't end.

Nan: But Mani.

Ma: I am there Nothing Will Happen I promise Trust me

Nan: Okay.

Nandu take her nipple out of Aru's mouth and pats his head lightly she was going to put him on bed but Hus hold was so tight On her saree She tries to Tale off but he was holding it more tightly.

Nan: Manii He isn't Leaving me I am So worried about Him What's Happening with him.

Ma: Don't worry he is here with us He will be okay Let me see.

Manik carefully Take his hands off from her saree and nandu kiss his forehead and he relax Nandu set her saree and take a deep breath Manik hold her hand and they go down and her hold in his hand was growing more tightly as they reach their living area where her parents was sitting.

Ma: What Do you want???.

Ad: Our Grandson.

And That was it For nandu She look at nanik to confirm did she hear correctly.

Nan: What I think I didn't Hear you Correctly.

Ru: He said We want Our Grandson With Us He is Our heir He will handle our business.

Nan: Hahahaha Mani Did you hear Hahaha.

She was laughing hard Making them Look at her weirdly.

Ad: Are you gone Mad Is this only left Now we have A Mental Patient as our daughter.

Nan: Stop Right There Mr.Murthy Your Daughter About whom are you talking about I am Not Your Daughter I Am Nyonika Malhotra and Shrikant Malhotra's daughter Never ever Say This You guyz Might be the reason i cam in this world But You guyz are nit my Parents.

Ru: Nandini Had main raho This is how you to Talk to Your Parents. We did teach you this.

Nan: First Of all I have Already cleared to your Husband Mrs.Murthy That You guyz are not my parents and Second Yeah Yeah You have never teach me this You have never teach me to take stand for myself for my self-respect For My Family You have never teach me to say wrong to wrong You have never teach me To Respect myself You have never teach me To be the person I am You have Never Teach me how To fight for Myself You have never teach me To Punch the hell out of the Boy who dare to put his filthy hands in you You have never Teach Me to never let anyone take advantage of you You have never teach me To Never let anyone rule you.

By Now Nandu was yelling It was The Anger hurt pain From so many years

Nan: You know what You teach me You teach me To be the doormat On which Any one can Walk From You teach me that It was My Fault If a man Look at me with lusty eyes You teach me That I worth nothing becoz I am a girl You teach me to Be quiet Even If you are right and someone is blaming you and Tarnishing your self-respect jsut listen never say a word You teach Me To be a coward You teach Me That Everything in this World Is just Business You teach Me That If you ar born as girl you have done the Biggest mistake of your life and being a girl if you laugh with your friend who is a boy then I am a slut and ready to spread my legs for him You have teach me this. And I am telling you This is not The way parents teach their daughter.