𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

"You do know how to do this, right?" He spoke slyly, stifling a tiny chuckle. "I'd prefer to not have bite marks on my penis tomorrow."

Giada rolled her eyes at Janson and his sarcasm. Swallowing down her nerves, she reached to stroke his cock gently, dragging her soft hand up and down his shaft. Janson inhaled a loud deep breath as Giada's tongue began to swirl around his pink tip. He was already remarkably hard for her. And she's not fully sure how she's going to fit all of it into her mouth, but Giada supposed there's no harm in trying. She kept licking his tip a few times to taunt him, and she could tell it's working simply by the way Janson proceeded to blink at her repeatedly.

She moved her tongue along his shaft as she continued jerking his cock off, the pre-cum starting to ooze from the tip. Giada made sure to lap all of that up too before she finally decided to put her mouth onto Janson's cock, taking him partially into her mouth. Luckily for Giada, she didn't have a gag-reflex so she continued moving forward until she felt his tip pressing against the back of her throat. Giada then bobbed her head as she moved forward and backward, sucking his dick with all of her saliva building in her mouth.

Janson was surely trying his hardest to not make a lot of noise, but it's getting harder and harder for him with each passing second. Giada looked so fucking luminous with her lips around his penis; the sight surely wouldn't leave his mind for a few days. He ran his long fingers through Giada's ginger hair, massaging her scalp to make sure she's calm enough. Her mouth felt so good around him that Janson nearly rolled his eyes back in pleasure.

"You're doing so good," Janson coaxed Giada reassuringly as the woman began fondling around with his balls gently.

He leaned his head up against the door, his lips parted as he let a low groan emit from his throat. The sounds Janson made only encouraged Giada to go faster, she wanted to hear more of those beautiful cries coming from a man like him. She ran her hands down his thighs, digging her nails into the thicker skin.

"Fucking hell," Janson cursed out breathlessly. He dug his fingers into her scalp, pulling on Giada's hair as he began to help guide her even more. His breathing came out in rushed gasps, and they knew he was getting closer and closer to reaching his climax. She quickly figured out Janson's pretty quiet until he nears his prolonged release.

His head spun as he accidentally let out a couple too many grunts and moans. And when Janson couldn't hold himself back any longer, he didn't need an invitation to shoot his hot cum down the back of Giada's throat.

"Swallow it," He ordered the woman raspily, and she did; ensuring all of it went down her throat. She knew she'd taste Janson in her mouth for a while after that. The man removed his cock from her mouth once he had a few seconds to take a breather. Janson hadn't been expecting Giada to be that good, the way she made him feel gave him the illusion that he'd been stuck in an everlasting daze.

"Was it okay?" Giada questioned, glowering up at the older man with those big, vibrant ocean blue eyes of hers as she wiped off her lips.

Janson pulled his pants back up, unable to keep the smile off of his face. Then he reached out to help her up, in which Giada gracefully accepted as Janson leaned in to whisper calmly into her ear, "It was perfect." She felt an overwhelming sense of relief come over her. Silently, Giada enjoyed that she'd been the one to make Janson completely vulnerable , and it only made her more confident. He placed his lips onto her forehead, leaving a lingering kiss there.

Giada's eyes fluttered open, the disappointment filling her chest once she realized Janson and his warmth weren't anywhere around her. She assumed he left for work and simply did not want to wake her. Still, Giada wished he would've because she'd do practically anything to feel his lips mingled with hers again. In between her legs still felt remarkably numb from what they did last night, and Giada would not be surprised if Janson's cock bruised her esophagus.