𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

"I didn't know you were so good with children," Giada commented softly as she placed her hand on top of his manly chest. She admitted to Janson that she simply loved laying her head there to listen to the thumping of his heartbeat. Apparently, that was what Giada used to calm herself, along with his intoxicating voice; not that she's going to admit that to Janson anytime soon.

He chuckled deeply at the randomness of her comment. "Not really."

Janson placed his hands onto Giada's hips after that, pulling her closer to him until their waists were pressing into each other. He didn't actually think they were going to jump right to the intercourse right off the bat, but Janson certainly did not have a problem with starting earlier. Especially because he wanted to make sure Giada's unable to say what she looked like she longed to say.

He connected his lips to hers, kissing the younger woman slowly and blissfully. Like she normally did, Giada's available hand was running through his graying black locks, digging into his scalp. The slight sting made Janson hiss into her mouth as he deepened the kiss between them, moving to cup Giada's face with his bigger hands. Their noses kept bumping occasionally, not that either of them cared. They chose to focus on the swelling of their lips and their body temperatures that kept skyrocketing every-second.

"Seeing how you were with Naomi earlier couldn't make me help but wonder what you'd be like with our-" Giada tried to speak breathlessly throughout each kiss, but Janson silenced her instantly when he sank his teeth into her lower lip a little too hard that it drew blood.

Giada wasn't paying attention to the stinging as he dragged his tongue across her lip before whispering into her mouth, "I'm not a good man, Giada." Janson kept kissing her ferociously, forcing his tongue deep into her mouth while they fought wholeheartedly for dominance.

"Maybe you aren't," Giada agreed, breaking away from the kiss for a second as she dragged her tongue across her lips. Then she moved her hand down from Janson's soft hair to his cheek, brushing it against his stubble. Giada glanced up at the older man and their eyes locked like magnets. "But I'm here with you, Janson. So, what does that make me?"

He blinked, fluttering his long eyelashes at the slightly shorter woman simultaneously. Giada's heart wouldn't settle down, she found herself more nervous than ever to do what she was about to do. All the woman hoped was that Janson enjoyed it; he'd pleasured her plenty of times and after some time, Giada grew ready to do the same thing.

The woman took a deep breath, sloshing her lips against Janson's as she nudged him backwards towards the front door. He grunted at the sudden unexpected impact, trying to speak to her; probably to inquire her about what in the world she's up to. Janson's a lot of things, but an idiot who lacked common sense wasn't one of them. Giada dragged her palm down his chest as she began sinking to her knees in front of the older man. That right there's a dead giveaway.

"Giada, you don't have to-" Janson tried to say, staring down at the woman who was currently on her knees with a glistening look in his purely sapphire eyes.

"I want to," She whispered profusely, looking up to make brief eye-contact with the man that wore a smirk across his face.

"Be my guest then," He said huskily. "My love."

Janson calling Giada, "My love" only made her even hornier for him, and it made her hurry to unbuckle his belt. She tried to ignore the fact of her face being right in front of his dick, which seamlessly was not working. Giada threw the belt to the side of the room as she started pulling his pants down to his knees. She could see his bulge more clearly than ever along with the outline of his tip protruding through. Janson never took his scheming eyes off of Giada once, noticing how her face flushed at the sight of all of him. She pulled his boxers down, allowing for the grand reveal. It wasn't like Giada hadn't seen his penis before, but she's never been this close to it. Strangely enough, the size of it intimidated her, which Janson noticed and relished in.