5. Trails of Cold Steel Parody

Start from the beginning

(A/N: This is where things are going to change.)

"Striker Mode!" Juna said as she came behind him.

But Rean who has been more alert already moved away from her attack surprising her a bit.

'Did she forget that I was her instructor. Of course I would know her attack pattern.' Rean thought to himself as he skidded to a stop.

He then dashed away and grabbed Celine as Fie landed on the place where he was before as she clicked her tongue. Rean looked and saw Emma, Laura, Alise, Sharon, Musse, Altina, Juna, Millium, Claire, Vita, Roselia and Aurelia as they stood beside Tanezuke who is smirking as Rean grit his teeth.

[Rean, call Valimar!] Celine said to him telepathically.

[I tried but I can't call him!] Rean replied back.

"If you're thinking about Valimar, me and grandmother had just finished sealing it up so you can't call onto it's power anymore Rean." Vita said as she smirked at him.

Rean looked at the girls as he grit his teeth.

'This won't end unless that bastard dies. But I don't have my sword, I guess there's no choice now.' Rean thought to himself as the girls got ready.

"Instructor Rean, as principal I am ordering you to surrender now." Aurelia said to him as she brandished her blade alongside the other girls as they pointed their weapons at him.

[Celine, I have a plan but hide your face.] Rean said telepathically.

Celine did as told as she turned around in his arm and he told the plan to her. A look of surprise came to the cat's face when she learned of his plan.

[But Rean, that's...] Celina telepathically said to him.

[I know but we don't have a choice. Besides, I'd rather die than be under that bastard.] Rean said to her telepathically.

Celine contemplated it for a few seconds before she came to her own decision.

[Fine.] Celine said telepathically with a sad face.

Rean nodded and then dashed towards the girls. They were surprised at his actions but smirked thinking that it's a last ditch effort by him as they attacked him and watched as the attacks hit and caused a cloud of smoke to appear.

"You're not getting rid of me that easily!" Rean shouted as he emerged from the smoke.

"Shit! Attack him!" Tanezuke shouted in worry when he saw that.

The girls complied with his order and shot towards him as he kept on dodging their attacks as he kept on gaining scratches all over himself as he grit his teeth. He then had to dodge shots from Alise, Musse, Claire before he was hit by magic attacks from Emma, Vita and Roselia before he was stabbed by Laura, Juna, Aurelia, Sharon and Fie as he coughed up blood.

"You should've followed my order." Aurelia said to him with a smirk.

Rean coughed a bit more blood before he smirked at him causing them to become confused. Then their faces became one of shock when Rean's form disappeared and Celine appeared in her cat form.

"Gotta do it for a friend." Celine said before their attention was taken by Tanezuke's scream.

They turned to their "Master (AN:Bleeeegh)" screaming in fear as Rean punched him covered in a black aura as their shouted in shock.

Tanezuke was sent out of the building and into the air followed by Rean.

"This is the end asshole!" Rean shouted as his eyes glowed black as he spun in the air.