Chapter 8

A/N: hey guys I hope you are enjoying the book so far. If you have any suggestions for future chapters please comment.

Damon's pov

As we walked up the steps hand in hand I spotted Lindsay stood talking to Hayley. They both turned their heads and spotted us. Lindsay gave me a big smile as she saw us making our way over to them. I watched as the both of them noticed that me and Elena were holding hands, Hayley's eyes widened in shock and Lindsay just smiled.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Damon." they had their eyes locked on mine.

"You must be Elena. I'm Lindsay, Damon's sister."

"Elena. Damon told me about you last night before he left."

"He told me about you when he got home. I really hope we can be friends Elena."

"Me too" they smiled at each other and hugged.

"Uh. What's with the hand holding and the riding to school together? Are you two like an item now or something?" I looked at Hayley's emerald green eyes and shrugged my shoulders. I walked closer to her so my lips were near her ears.

"I haven't asked her on a date yet" I whispered it low enough so Elena couldn't hear. Hayley nodded her head. The bell rang signalling first period. I was with Elena for every subject. We walked to English, we were still hand in hand.

English went by quickly, I spent most of it talking to Elena. When the bell rang we put our books and pens in our bags and walked our of the room towards the cafeteria to meet Hayley and Lindsay.

The bell rang about fifteen minutes later to signal second period. We had Maths and Science before dinner, both lessons passing quickly. It got to dinner time and we walked to the cafeteria and sat with Hayley and Lindsay.

Elena's pov

We sat down at the table right at the back with Hayley and Lindsay.

"How was science Elena?"

"Oh you know. Good old Miss Feilds"

"That bad?"

"Hayls you have no idea."

I loved my best friend she could always tell what mood I was in no matter how well I tried to hide it.

"How has your first day been so far Lindsay?"

My mates little sister looked at me. "It's been okay. I just had Mr Flynn." me, Hayley and Damon groaned Mr Flynn was a good teacher but he could talk forever.

Thats when I noticed Lindsay had a far off look in her eyes. I nudged Damon. He looked up from his dinner and focused on me instead.

"Whats wrong with your sister?" I whispered so nobody else but him could hear. He looked up at her and studied her blank face carefully.

"Oh no."

........................................................

A/N: So what do you think is wrong with Lindsay?