𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Janson!" Cheryl had caught up with him somehow, and the man fought the urge to roll his eyes. "How was your day?"

"Fine," He answered briskly, before adding regretfully, "You?"

"Irritating," said Cheryl coldly, and Janson found himself hoping she didn't bring up Giada. But of course she did. "Who was that ginger haired lady that was glaring at me with such animosity earlier?"

"Her name's Giada," Janson replied, feeling a strange urge of protection towards the auburn haired woman. "And she was glaring at you? I don't know how I could've possibly missed that."

He felt Cheryl's eyes on him despite the hallway being nearly pitch black. "Are you being truthful?"

"Of course I am," Janson snorted maliciously. "I've never lied in my whole life."

"Prove it," Cheryl remarked suddenly as the taller man finally tilted his head towards her.

"Right here?" He said casually. "In the middle of the hallway?"

"Yes."

"Okay." That was Janson's only response.

With that, he hoisted the unattractive woman onto the table behind her as she started tearing her clothes off like a rabid animal. Sometimes Janson forgot that women could be just as horny as men if they really wanted to be.

Once Cheryl's pants and underwear were discarded onto the carpet floor, she hungrily started undoing Janson's belt. The woman acts like she's starving for him, minus the fact they have sex almost every evening.

They used protection, there's no way in hell Janson would ever allow Cheryl to get pregnant with his child. She would never let him walk away freely from her then. And Janson didn't love or care about Cheryl in that way at all, nor would he ever. The man sometimes wondered if he was ever capable of caring about anyone besides himself. But then his thoughts wandered back to Giada as always...

Once the two of them were prepared, Janson sank himself inside of Cheryl to be met with no resistance. He grabbed onto her thighs harshly and placed them over his shoulders. If she wanted to be fucked dirtily in the middle of the corridor, then Janson wanted to ensure that everyone could hear it.

He couldn't even form a singular thought as he thrusted his cock in and out of her like a mad man, ignoring her moans and cries of pleasure.

"That feels so good-" Cheryl stuttered out heavily.

"Shut up," He hissed, but the way Janson said those words seemed to turn Cheryl on even more. Her cunt was so wet that liquid was oozing everywhere on the table and onto him as well.

Janson grunted a few times. Whether he wanted to admit it or not, she did feel good all around him... and he briefly was curious about how Giada would feel... Janson didn't even want to look down at the pitiful Cheryl underneath him so he gazed up at the ceiling, sweat dripping down his forehead.

The moans and grunts continued to emit from both of them for awhile, and they were both just about to reach their climax when a petrified voice exclaimed out, "WHAT THE FUCK?"

Giada. Janson knew her voice from anywhere. It was almost as if him thinking about her cursed their luck. Not that this was the first time someone had walked in on Janson having sex. Heath did one time too, but he didn't say anything. No one of Janson's decent allies wasn't a fucking candy bar, he was positively real. And so was his girlfriend Violet. Those two usually went out of their way to weird Janson out, and for the most part; it worked. All the stupid motherfucker did was watch them until Janson noticed his presence.

Out of impulse, Janson pulled out of Cheryl, silently cursing because he'd been so close to reaching his orgasm. Cheryl, for the first time in forever, slammed her legs shut. She scrambled about trying to grab her clothes and put them back on. Same for Janson as he pulled his pants back on and began to redo his belt. It was dark, but he could see Giada's silhouette as clear as the sun. And she looked furious.