2

Mingi comes back from his run...he sees a guy more specifically a human boy standing in his house looking here and there confused he hears him ask himself "who must have lit all these candles?" Mingi was confused too so he replied "i am the one" with his husky voice...he sees the terrified expression on the boys face as he falls right infront of him...

It felt good to mingi how the boy was feared...all this made yunho scared and mingi proud...he was trying not to pounce on the mere human infront of him but his wolf kept telling him to fuck the boy senseless..

Yunho wanted to run he wanted to escape this place as fast as possible because all this thing happening was not a good sign to him...First the house and now this person with unbelievable red eyes...yunho gulped hard upon seeing the boys reaction..even his expressions were not showing any mercy...

Yunho then tries to get his legs work...he gets up and tries to run away but before he could step out...he was stopped by his pair being harshly pulled as the person started dragging him towards the staircase...yunho tried to wriggle out of the grip but all his efforts went in vain..

Mingi took him inside a room and had thrown him on the bed...yunho looked at his surroundings...the room was empty ...there was a door on the right side which he assumed was the bathroom...yunho shook his head and when he felt the person hovering him and pinning him under him...he tried to push him away but the other boy was unbelievably strong.

Mingi started sniffing his neck which made Yungi felt discomfort...but when he licked...yunho felt his whole body getting warm...because now he was sure what was coming next...Yunho's vision started getting blurry as small tears were forming in his eyes....those kisses were really Uncomfortable..

Mingi was so hungry that he was sucking the boy hard...yunho tried to break free from his iron grip but it was all a waste...He screamed,cried,pushed even punched him but mingi never stopped...yunho then felt his hands travelling down his abdomen and went straight to his pants...mingi tried to get rid of his clothing...Yunho again pushed him but this time received a punch in the face...

And the next moment yunho felt his world fell apart...the hot feeling inside him was driving him Crazy...mingi pushed his Dick without any warning...it hurt yunho so bad...he begged him to stop but mingi kept pounding in him...soon both reached their climax but mingi still didn't stopped he gripped yunho's hair making him stand on his all fours and started it all again..

Yunho was so exhausted to even fight back now...he was on the verge of fainting...mingi was unstoppable...he kept thrusting in him and even cummed inside the boy...mingi felt please while yunho felt pain.

Tired mingi then lays on the bed next to the motionless boy who was passed out...he got what he wanted he smirked before changing into his wolf form and left the house..

Next day yunho wakes up with pain in all his body...He was still tired he was glad that the peculiar person who rapped him yesterday was no more...but it was more dangerous to stay here anymore...he tried to get up but his limbs were numb....he fell as he sighed heavily...he sat for a few minutes before trying to stand again he picked his clothes from the wooden floor with slow and steady steps..

Yunho picked his belongings and squeezed shut his eyes because the pain was unbearable and he had to travel a long distance again....but he had to do it anyway...he decides to go to the police station first and file a report about it...he didn't even washed himself as he was rapped and wanted to examine himself from the doctors...

After the whole painful journey yungo finally arrives at the police station...He tells them the whole story and how he wants them to go catch the people who lives in the jungle and rape the people..

The police sends him to the rape examination department....where they prove that he really was abused badly ....it was even visible by the dark red and purple marks on his body...

After few days the police asked for yunho to meet them at the station...the officer requested him to tell them where the house exactly is...yunho agreed to go with them to tell them the things even better...

Yunho was determined to get that person behind the bars because he believed that the person was some sort of scam...Yunho might be week physical but he was always strong mentally....He knew that people get rapped everyday but that should be stopped...

The police and yunho reached at the house...where the officers and the team searched everywhere but found nothing...they told yunho that they weren't able to find anything related to the thugs...They tells yunho that these places are dangerous to visit and those hours and he shouldn't have gone at the first place..

They seals the house and stops the investigation closing the case...that it must be some thugs and now they can't do anything about it...yunho felt a little heart broken but he sighed forgetting the shit behind....the polive gave him a ride back to the station from where he stopped a cab and went to his home..

Wow this was a long ass chap...i hope you'll enjoy this...Do stop and tell the mistakes....will update soon♡