Chapter 18

Natalie's pov
It was my first day back to school after being gone for labor. I had to take Jr to my moms house, its going to be my first day away from him and I'm pretty nervous to leave him. I got in the shower and after I was done I brushed my teeth and did my makeup. I went to my closet and grabbed a pair of light blue jeans and my white polo shirt. I put it on and grabbed my concord 11s. I went back to the bathroom and straighten my hair. I was done and went to get Jr and his things ready. He was matching with mommy of course. I put him in his carseat and grabbed the pamper bag. I didn't have time to eat anything and just headed out to the car. Letisia wasn't home since she has school too and had to leave Bobby with her mom too. Once I buckled Jr in and got in the car myself we headed to my moms house.

My mom was right outside when I pulled into her houses driveway. I parked and she immediately grabbed the carseat and his pamper bag. I seen my brothers come out the house to help my mom and I immediately pulled out the driveway waving goodbye to her. It took me about 10 minutes to get to school and I parked my car and grabbed my bag. As soon as I walked in I seen Jasmine and Isabela.
Isabela: girl you got wayyyy to thick in the right places man, lemme have a baby!

Jasmine: Right! bff looking good after having a baby!

Natalie: aww thanks but now my old jeans dont fit man. I need to buy some more! but lets get to class please!

We all started walking to our class and went straight to our seat. There was acouple new people I did not recognize and Isabela seemed to be really good friends with them.

Isabela: hey natalie!

Natalie: yeaahhhh

Isabela: I want you to meet my cousins that just moved here from the bronx! These are the Twins Kaleb and Katelyn.

Kaleb: waddup ? nice to meet you

Katelyn: you're sooooo pretty!!

Natalie: aww nice to meet both of you!

Ms. R: okay guys lets stop the chitchat and get this senior project started! you got a month left!!

It was a normal day back at school except everybody asking me to see a picture of junior. I had most of my classes with Kaleb too. We didn't really talk but out the Blue I would catch him looking at me. He smiled every time and shook his head. Katelyn is just the sweetest girl ever though! I could tell I can trust her. I was walking to my car and there I seen Kaleb leaning on my car. I grabbed my keys and put the alarm on and he jumped. He looked over to me and smiled and I smiled back. I started walking over and I was right in front of him waiting for him to say something.