Chapter 17

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower. Right after i had Junior my body went right back to normal. I was blessed on not having stretch marks. My hips just got wider, my ass got bigger, and my boobs grew as well. I put on my bra and underwear and walked out the bathroom to my closet. Chris woke up and was laid in bed just watching me. I looked at him and he couldn't take his eyes off of me.

Natalie: can i help you???

Chris: I can't look?

Natalie: You can look, but you wont have none.

I was looking through my closet and i bent over to pick up the shirt i had dropped. Next thing you know i felt chris right behind me with his hands on my thighs. I stood up straight and he whispered in my ear.

Chris: How much you want to bet?

Natalie: I can't do anything for like 2 more weeks chris, i need to heal up.

Chris: I can wait.

I turned around to face him and got on my tippy toes and kiss him then bite his lip. He was looking straight at me biting his lip, while he grabbed on and smacked my ass. I knew he wanted me haha i could feel him and he was getting real frustrated. I turned back around and grabbed a strapless black shirt and probably the only yoga pants that would fit me now. I turned around and chris was leaning on the door of my closet still looking at me. He started laughing at how much i was struggling pulling my pants on. My ass got way to big but i fit it in. I walked out my closet passed chris and he slapped my ass when i walked by him. Jr started crying and it was time to feed him. I picked him up out his bed and grabbed his blanket. I was going to breastfeed him so i wouldn't leak to much and it kind of hurt but i heard its good for the baby. I laid in the bed and chris was just starring at me.

Natalie: dude, you got starring problems

Chris: I mean all this new to me haha

Natalie: whatever just stop starring at me.

I heard someone knocking on the door, it was probably the guys. Chris stood up and went to open the door. I was done feeding jr and fixed my shirt and went out to the living room. Everybody was there, people i didn't even know, but they all smiled and stared at me. I recognized chris mom and she came straight to me to carry Jr. Chris was sitting down but he reached out for my hand and sat me on his lap. He was talking to couple of guys i never met before.

Louie: this yo girl?

Chris: yeah bro

Natalie: Im yo girl now? oh.

Louie: haha damn bro

Chris: Natalie shut up, you been mines!

Enrique: Oh so this that female you talk bout at the trap?

Louie: Ain't you Garza brothers lil sis??? and you aint get shoot up bro? they must really like you damn.

Chris: We not bros no more...

Natalie: Them nikkas not family.

Enrique: shit went down then?

Natalie: Nothing went down.. Lets just leave it at that.

His sister Kimberly called me over to where she was with her mom selena, jr, and her daughter melina, and her little sister Racheal and her brother Jacob

Kimberly: You two made the cutest baby boy!

Natalie: Girl he looks so much like your brother! Its like he made him on his own.