Chapter 5

JoeyPicture ^^^

Christians Pov

I Realized y'all don't know much about me but my name, and that i been in prison for awhile. I'm not a bad guy though, i really aint. I just don't really think when i do things. Anyways, lemme tell you something tho. I'm 18 and hispanic. 6'1 and i mean i do work out on my body so i got a 6 pack. A couple tattoos, getting more soon tho. White straight teeth, light brown skin tone so I got a pretty fair tone to me. I guess you can say i got kind of Asian eyes haha, not really tho. My life been rough tho, Dad has been in and out a lot so i mean i never had a father figure. Mom stayed working, doing overtime so she never had time to actually look out for us. Don't get me wrong, shes the best moms but i was always getting into it at school and in the streets. Only father figure i had was my older brother, Angel and Brandon. Both them in MOB and we'll i mean where else was i going to run too?? I had no other choice to be honest. My brothers been locked up for awhile, Angel getting sent back to mexico since he's the only one who wasn't born here. Miss my bro's but i missed out on a lot of shit tho, i been in prison since 15. Charged for the dumbest shit ever. Its all good, I'm out and its time to do me. Hustle and get this money. I been hurt a lot. I really don't trust to many. My first had me like no other, loved her and shit but the feeling wasn't mutual. I got played, she let nikkas touch her. Relationships not for me. I hurt her too and acouple other females..

People started coming over to my house. All Im really thinking bout is what Natalie doing. She hasn't talked to me in awhile. Don't know whats wrong , i feel like she don't really love that nikka Ivan like she be putting on facebook and instagram. The way we talked, i know she was feeling me too but she seems happy. The guy she with is a good guy, i know he's better for her but is that going to stop me from talking to her? nah, i want be sure on how she feels about me.

Enrique: Wasgood bro!

Christian: Not shit, just trying see whats up with this female..

Enrique: who???? what hoe you talking to now haha

Christian: Nah bro chill, you know Natalie Garza???

Enrique: Damn bro! that fine as red bone!!! Who don't ! She not easy to talk too, she stay chilling. She don't fuck with nikkas like that...

Christian: You talked to her before?

Enrique: Yeah, but not like that tho. I'm telling you she friendzones every nikka that comes her way. I wouldn't waist my time tho... Don't she got a man anyways?

Christian: Yeah, i want show her Im better then that nikka tho!!! I don't even know if she feeling me.. I'll see whats up tho. She not like all these hoes in the city. Real woman you feel me!

Enrique: Haha forreal but for real bro she not easy!

Everybody else was getting here, The whole squad was here. Females came through. I had a couple shots and i was out of it!! Bitches started grinding and twerking on a nikka. I fucked this bitch desiree and man that ass was something! I kept thinking about natalie all night tho. Even when i was getting it with desiree. I wished it was her...... Wonder if she a virgin, who she fucked. Do she give top? I doubt it though. She not like any female out here throwing their selves on a nikka. I be think about her smile, that long beautiful black hair, Her body, them full lips. Them curves are out this world. I don't like her for her looks. She got a beautiful mind, and beautiful heart. I sound like I'm in love with her! what the F*ck!? This not me at all man, love not for me.....