Chapter 14

^ D'angelos picture.

Chris pov.

We were finally in los angeles. It was probably 12 am so it was like 3 in the morning in atlanta. I decided not to call Natalie like i said i would. We arrived at my boys crib. They had couple females and some of our boys there. My nikka enrique had brought Jenika and Ashley. I went to my car that i told my boy to drop off at their house and i left my luggage there. My hickey was kinda fading away but you could still see it. Man natalie really fucked up my neck tho haha. I went back into their crib and i sat where my boy enrique was at. He was smoking with couple shawtys and i did too. Ashley came and sat next to me.. She was kinda drunk.

Ashley: whats that on your neck?

Chris: you know what it is so why you asking??

Ashley: dont get no attitude with me boy.

Chris: haah how you been?

Ashley: chillin, waiting fro you to come back.

She was starting to feel up on me and i just shrugged her off. My boy anthony came up and took a hit on the doobie. His girl nicole was there and i know she talks to natalie on the daily. She was giving me mean ass faces. I dont know if natalie told her bout us but i doubt it. Everybody was there chilling. Cassie was with Alex on his lap drinking out the henny bottle. I Had a cup of lean in my hand mixed with that sprite. I was leaning! kinda doozing off. I decided to go home cause i cant drive like that home.

Enrique: eyy take ol'girl home since its on yo way home!

Chris: who???

Enrique: Ashley

Ashley: pleeeease

Chris: come on...

She couldn't really walk so i had to help her up and to the car. She was to turnt singing to every song that came on when we was driving. We got lost couple times on her way home. I pulled up to a very homey house. I parked the car and waited for her to get out the car. SHe ended up climbing into my seat and sitting on my lap. She kissed me and i could smell that liquor off her.

Chris: what you doiiiin.

Ashley:shut up.

I swear man i tried to stop her but damn i was drunk and couldnt help myself. She unzipped my pants and i pulled her panties to the side since she had a skirt on. I thrusted the shit out her. Sucking on her nips. I left couple hickeys on her and she was moaning loud. She wasn't tight tho but it felt good as fuck.. I pushed her off when i knew i was bout to buss. She didnt wanna stop bso she was sucking on me. I came in her mouth tho haha.. After i wasdone i had told her to get out. She did and i pulled out her house quick as hell. I didn't have no feelings what so ever for ol'girl cause she been round the block to much. I pulled up to my crib and handed the keys to my boy to take it out back to the garage. I went inside and straight to bed. I was tired, my body hurt from all that flying back and forth to georgia.

Natalie pov

I woke up to check if i had anything from chris and nothing. I didnt wanna text him or call cause he must be tired from the flight. I got out of bed and did my morning things, showered, did my hair, makeup, brushed my teeth. I went into my closet and pulled out one of my Tupac t-shirts that fit me a little big, threw on high waisted shorts. I put on my black converse and grabbed a black and white bandana to put around my head.